Rachael Man-Brow Redux

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
I was looking around for something funny to send a radical Dem relative for her thirtieth birthday.
The official YEAR LIB SNOWFLAKES COME OF AGE.
Too old to ever get a decent job with their BA in The History Of Medieval Footware. To young to have made a dent in the 80K student loan debt. Too old to still be living with mommy and daddy. Too embarrassed to ever bring a date back to their basement bedroom. ("Don't you have a place where we can go? I can't afford a 'pay by the hour' shithole motel. No my parents never go out")
I found this little gem:

I was looking around for something funny to send a radical Dem relative for her thirtieth birthday.
The official YEAR LIB SNOWFLAKES COME OF AGE.
Too old to ever get a decent job with their BA in The History Of Medieval Footware. To young to have made a dent in the 80K student loan debt. Too old to still be living with mommy and daddy. Too embarrassed to ever bring a date back to their basement bedroom. ("Don't you have a place where we can go? I can't afford a 'pay by the hour' shithole motel. No my parents never go out")
I found this little gem:

Funniest line in the video: "Granted, this is a Democratic polling firm, but it's still a legitimate polling firm."

Forum List

Back