Race war...it's coming!

Good. We'll win. We already see every day in the news that black people can't aim worth a shit. Plus, we own KFC. If we shut that down, their food supply is gone. We also own all the ammo manufacturing, so we can run them dry of ammo. And I'm sure all the discrimination lawsuits the past 30 years will influence the cops to pick our side. Bring on race war!!

Good. We'll win. We already see every day in the news that black people can't aim worth a shit. Plus, we own KFC. If we shut that down, their food supply is gone. We also own all the ammo manufacturing, so we can run them dry of ammo. And I'm sure all the discrimination lawsuits the past 30 years will influence the cops to pick our side. Bring on race war!!

They have medication for your affliction.

Hah! I know... blacks would only last as long as the rounds of ammunition they currently have. Can you imagine a bunch of blacks all getting together and creating a forge or foundry for the manufacture of ammunition? Sorry, gang, XXXXXXX Edited just ain't like that. Physically, they are big and scary beasts, but it's the white man who have fire stick.

Hah! I know... blacks would only last as long as the rounds of ammunition they currently have. Can you imagine a bunch of blacks all getting together and creating a forge or foundry for the manufacture of ammunition? Sorry, gang, XXXXXXX Edited just ain't like that. Physically, they are big and scary beasts, but it's the white man who have fire stick.

That's middle of the road?

We just need a DIFFERENT black president. If the GOP wants a shoe in, they better find one fast. One like Clarence Thomas. and NOT NOT NOT (gag) Colin Powell!

The race war is coming? Excellent. I look forward to the bigots of each side killing each other. Perhaps then the rest of us can live our lives without having to listen to evil morons.

Hopefully it won't be too long before the religious bigots wipe each other out too!

That's middle of the road?

Here's another self-proclaimed moderate middle of the road thinker:
I am not anti-semitic at all.

And actually worry that people will finally get fed up with the Jews and cause them harm.

History has shown this to be the case over and over;

as Jews have been killed and driven out of countless countries throughout history.

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find and island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 13 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews could be protected from harm; and the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a Win = Win for both Jews and Gentiles :thup:

This is a self proclaimed moderate Sunni.

He seems not all that far off of his fanatic brothers.

Or am I off base here with regards to middle of the road thinking?

I also note that Sunni Man does not speak of a Muslim 'Win".

I wonder what that is?

The race war is coming? Excellent. I look forward to the bigots of each side killing each other. Perhaps then the rest of us can live our lives without having to listen to evil morons.

Hopefully it won't be too long before the religious bigots wipe each other out too!

Hah!

So many like to convince themselves that it's only some crazy fringers who "hate". But even the bespectacled professor finds out that he, too, has some "hate" in his heart when the fit hits the shan.

Hah!

So many like to convince themselves that it's only some crazy fringers who "hate". But even the bespectacled professor finds out that he, too, has some "hate" in his heart when the fit hits the shan.

Where do I say that I am beyond hatred? It is people like you who provide the opportunity for me to hate. You and your kind, whether white, black, yellow or brown, are part of the problem, not the solution. And if the day ever does come, those who shout the loudest will, of course, be at the back egging the others on...like all good cowards.

Don't you white homo marriage suckerbutts have enough wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Want to start a race war with blacks. You whites don't have the stomach for war.

Don't you white homo marriage suckerbutts have enough wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Want to start a race war with blacks. You whites don't have the stomach for war.

What are you talking about? Republicans "love" war. They have plans to start a couple more. To, uh, oh yea, "keep us safe".

I knew it wouldn't be long before the board's premier racist piped up with his usual crap! :lol:

Forum List

Back