R.I.P Lisa Marie Presley. Dead at 54 after police respond to 'not breathing call' at Calabasas home

She started going downhill when she found her dad dead on the toilet. Why did she marry michael jackson? That was just so weird. Personally, the whole family is weird. And Pricilla? Meh. Vain. Clueless. A nobody except for who she married. It's sad that she died so young, but when her son died via suicide...well....that was the final straw. She gave up. Too much for her to handle and I can't say I blame her state of mind. At least she no longer is in mental pain.

She started going downhill when she found her dad dead on the toilet. Why did she marry michael jackson? That was just so weird. Personally, the whole family is weird. And Pricilla? Meh. Vain. Clueless. A nobody except for who she married. It's sad that she died so young, but when her son died via suicide...well....that was the final straw. She gave up. Too much for her to handle and I can't say I blame her state of mind. At least she no longer is in mental pain.
Her asshole shall forever be known as "Graceland"

A heart attack and cardiac arrest are two different phenomenon, and are consequences of differing circumstances.

I just wanted to say that.

Equating the two has been kind if irritating me reading through this thread. lol...

Too young, very sad. She started using drugs at 13, that probably didn't help. RIP.
Unfortunately it seems that being in the music industry is almost a guarantee to have a short life. Up all night sleep all day just is not good for you. Then add in the drugs and travel. Tough on the body. I sleep from 930 pm to 400 am. If that varies every thing gets thrown out of wack. Can't even imagine closing down the club then having to put everything away.

Unfortunately it seems that being in the music industry is almost a guarantee to have a short life. Up all night sleep all day just is not good for you. Then add in the drugs and travel. Tough on the body. I sleep from 930 pm to 400 am. If that varies every thing gets thrown out of wack. Can't even imagine closing down the club then having to put everything away.
The Presley family has a history of heart attacks going back to when no one in the family was an entertainer. Just like in my familia...

Forum List

Back