Quiznos is toast

I'll admit that the only time that I have ever been to that place was in the spring of 2008 when an assignment on the Celebrity Apprentice show was to create a sandwich for the place to make sell. One of my most favorite singers, country singer Trace Adkins that is, created one of the two sandwiches that started being made there and the name of it was the Cowboy Club. :) :) :)

God bless you and Trace always!!! :) :) :)

Holly (a day one fan of him)

P.S. The Cowboy Club consisted of prime rib, mozzarella cheese, grilled onions, bacon, and chipotle dressing and to me it was so good. Sadly it was only a temporary item on the menu. :( :( :(

Quiznos is toast
That's too bad. :(

Quiznos is one of my favorite sandwich places, as they have really good hot sandwiches. I usually go for the Black Angus Steak sandwich on Rosemary Parmesan bread when I eat there. I always ask for extra zesty grill sauce in my sandwich, it's outstanding. The sandwich practically melts in your mouth.

The Quiznos stores around here have been closing for a few years now..
I once met a franchise owner who was getting reasy to close his store.
He told me the agreement was basically set up for failure.
He said all his supplies had to be purchased from Quiznos purveyors at above market prices.
He also told me the prices he had to charge were more than the local demographic near his store were willing to pay. He also said with the tight margins, it was difficult to hire and keep decent workers because he could only offer barely above min wage to his employees.
So he shut it down. Almost lost his house. That he used as collateral for the franchise.

They are not toast. They will get to weasel their way out of trouble like all of these fucked up companies.

That sucks. Subway sucks Quizno's was much better. I love firehouse subs though as well.

I'm more of a Schlotzsky's kinda guy...
Yeah, Schlotzsky's is also good. I tried most of the sandwiches there, but usually go for the Santa Fe Chicken. They also have very spicy horseradish mayo packets that you can spread on your sandwich. Gives the sandwich a good kick.

The Quiznos down the road up and disappeared about 3 weeks ago. Nothing left but an empty room. No equipment, furniture, all gone over night. It was curious....I guess now I know why.

Forum List

Back