Quinnepiac: Any Republican would beat Obama in '12!

Of course when you actually name a name:

Time poll, July 15th

Barack Obama 55%

Sarah Palin 34%

lol

TIME Poll Results: How the Players and Parties Stand - TIME

Did you see the recent poll where they were tied?

Nah, you ignored that one didn't ya?

You're such a joke...

Did you give the person who posted the 'tied' poll shit for not posting the one I posted? No. You phoney fuck.

Why don't we average the two. I support averages. A tie averaged with a 21 point lead.

That would be a 10.5 point lead.

Happy now? You can go back to bed now.

Time poll, July 15th

Barack Obama 55%

Sarah Palin 34%

lol

You're such a joke...

Did you give the person who posted the 'tied' poll shit for not posting the one I posted? No. You phoney fuck.

Why don't we average the two. I support averages. A tie averaged with a 21 point lead.

Looks like the good doctor refudiates his polls only selectively. :lol:

Time poll, July 15th

Barack Obama 55%

Sarah Palin 34%

lol

You're such a joke...

Personally, I wouldn't hold ANY Time poll in a high regard...:lol:

You can, if you want, but you're a fucking leftwingnut hack so that makes sense...

:lol: Sure - you must feel good now... Everybody loves Barry.... Whew, dodged a bullet, huh?

Personally, polls this far out are meaningless with regards to the 2012 election (and only slightly interesting regarding this years elections)... You're free to believe otherwise...

You're such a joke...

Looks like the good doctor refudiates his polls only selectively. :lol:

See my last post, dipshit...

How does the poll look when they change "Any Republican" to actual Republicans?

Palin? Huckabee? Gingrich? Romney?

LMAo..........the k00ks are going to be needing a few 3 packs of shorts s0ns!!! The skid marks be stinkin' things up!!!

And who'da guessed just 18 short months after nirvana for the k00ks, the ship is going down like a fcukking stone in water...........just as I had predicted in February of 2009.............although I must admit, even I didnt expect a fall this epic in this short space of time. And I said it just like its turned out.........that the Independents would wake up and see this guy as a fraud and a guy who was going to pursue a far left agenda. MFW for Skooks....................even Boob McNut could beat out Obama if an election were held today. And let me tell you something, some major miracles are going to have to happen to get back independents who despise this beyond epic debt. They are beyond gone mostly because of all political groups, these people dont like to feel bamboozled like they have. The guy campaigned as a center guy who would be something to everybody and he is only someone to the fcukking k00ks.

This thread is a fcukking hoot s0ns!!!

You're such a joke...

Personally, I wouldn't hold ANY Time poll in a high regard...:lol:

You can, if you want, but you're a fucking leftwingnut hack so that makes sense...

:lol: Sure - you must feel good now... Everybody loves Barry.... Whew, dodged a bullet, huh?

Personally, polls this far out are meaningless with regards to the 2012 election (and only slightly interesting regarding this years elections)... You're free to believe otherwise...

indeed............TIME only polls lefties.:lol:

Please let's not run another Progressive. Why even give them support??? Fuck them back this time, during the primaries. From Newt, to McCain, to Graham, to the rest of those so quick to kill the momentum, every turn, with reasons for what cannot come to be. Their shit sandwich is not worth tasting. ;) Blue Blooded, Silver Spooned Pricks. How many times do we have to be sold out for enough to be enough?

Gee, remember back in early spring when folks were saying that "any Republican" would beat Harry Reid in Nevada? Look how that one has changed.

Last edited:
Please let's not run another Progressive. Why even give them support??? Fuck them back this time, during the primaries. From Newt, to McCain, to Graham, to the rest of those so quick to kill the momentum, every turn, with reasons for what cannot come to be. Their shit sandwich is not worth tasting. ;) Blue Blooded, Silver Spooned Pricks. How many times do we have to be sold out for enough to be enough?

Hope the GOP runs an extreme right winger...they will get their head handed to them

Romney is their only credible candidate

Hope the GOP runs an extreme right winger...they will get their head handed to them

Romney is their only credible candidate

Really? Interesting considering 2 years ago everyone on the left was saying that Romney was an extreme right winger...

Forum List

Back