Question for the self professed liberals

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
What programs by Democrats do you truly see as "progressive?" I think most of the programs and things that Democrats proposed my have a noble cause but I don't believe that are necessarily "progressive" unless they put people in a position to do for self. Its one thing to dump tons of money into say, an under privileged neighborhood, but its another thing to dump money into such neighborhoods with the goal, target motivation and action to have the people you're trying to help to do for themselves so that that money could be reduced.

What 'progress' could a man make if you keep feeding fish? If you get that man to to catch his own fish and feed himself then you've made progress and this is what **true conservatism** is based on, not the phony crap by Republitards who believe that impoverishing people will motivate them to do better.

Before you can establish that you have to ask them what they are progressing to.

Before you can establish that you have to ask them what they are progressing to.

I know exactly what I'm asking since Democrats like to proclaim themselves to be progressives, but I happen to think that while many of their efforts are good and very well intentioned, I don't believe that they're necessarily "progressive."

But again, you have to establish what they are trying to progress to in order to define whether their policies have been progressing toward those goals.

If they want to progress towards chaos, instability and more radical government, then Id have to say they've been extremely successful in implimenting their plan

The "progress" Progressives aim for is that from a constitutional Republic with a free market system to a totalitarian state dominated by elites.

Forum List

Back