Question for Roomy...

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
Treating this as a hypothetical and ignoring any age discrepancies...

What would you do if the authorities knocked on your door and told you that you were the illegitimate first-born child of the Queen who had been given up for adoption at birth and that you were the next in line for the throne?

What would you do if the authorities knocked on your door and told you that you were the illegitimate first-born child of the Queen who had been given up for adoption at birth and that you were the next in line for the throne?

It wouldn't surprise me much, I know I was born for greatness.:cool:

I was just thinking today that it would be an interesting movie idea (maybe it's already been done).

The Bastard King

Just a working class bloke in England with a beloved ailing Queen and a real douchebag first in line Prince. But on her deathbed, the Queen reveals the bastard. He reluctantly leaves the life he knows to be King, and absolutely hates it.

I suppose it could either be a Merchant/Ivory drama, or a comedy highlighting a commoner bumbling through the world of aristocracy.

What if he forgot to mention that it was the queen of Kazikstan?

Forum List

Back