Question For Al Green&Maxine Waters.So What Happened With The Trump Impeachment Hearings?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: How long has this been going on for now? Pushing One Year? And didn't Al Green make his official announcement that he was going to postpone the hearings a few days after the Vegas Shootings?
:eusa_think:
It looks as if at least two of our more intelligent law makers are looking more and more like total {fill in the blank} at this point as the months go by and Trump is still President.
:stupid: :iagree: :oops-28:

After Trump pisses off enough people and the idiot Dems take back the house, then you will see those.

The only people I see Trump pissing off are Swamp creature establishment do-nothings, and their propaganda wing-nuts.

Which is exactly why the American people sent him to the WH.

The only people I see Trump pissing off are Swamp creature establishment do-nothings, and their propaganda wing-nuts.

Way more than that. ObamaCare is now dead and TrumpCare is in full effect thanks to the Trump EO. Anything that happens to premiums over the next 12 months are all on Trump and the GOP.

Way more than that. ObamaCare is now dead and TrumpCare is in full effect thanks to the Trump EO. Anything that happens to premiums over the next 12 months are all on Trump and the GOP.
yes, it wasnt on a downward spiral to begin with. Great catch

yes, it wasnt on a downward spiral to begin with. Great catch

Oh, it was in it's death throws as it was a piece of shit example of a law. It would have died under its own weight of crappiness, but Trump could not let that happen, he had to try and stick it to Obama and in the process let him off the hook.

• Banned
does anyone know what al green actually does in most of his spare time aside from playing games on line and eating at KFC?

Question For Al Green&Maxine Waters.So What Happened With The Trump Impeachment Hearings?

Wait.

:2up: How long has this been going on for now? Pushing One Year? And didn't Al Green make his official announcement that he was going to postpone the hearings a few days after the Vegas Shootings?
:eusa_think:
It looks as if at least two of our more intelligent law makers are looking more and more like total {fill in the blank} at this point as the months go by and Trump is still President.
:stupid: :iagree: :oops-28:

I just want to know what happened to all the people here who vowed that Trump would be out of office by year's end? Time is getting short! Your Ouija Board has messed up again!

Don't Republicans control all the committees still?

But Impeachment is an up/down vote.

OP keeps begging to skip to the end of the movie lol
how's that, Maxine and Al said they were going to start them three weeks ago. what happened. they claimed no matter what. well no matter what is up. what happened? more shallow nonsense from the left? you think shallow lies pay out on election day? how's that been working for the dems the last five years?

Congressman introduces articles to impeach Trump: What to know about the process

"Rep. Al Green, D-Texas, filed articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump last week – but the move soon died as no action was taken.

Green offered four scathing articles of impeachment on the House floor. No action was taken, and Green forewent an opportunity to force action on them – letting the articles expire."

too funny, dishonest to a man.

i wonder if larry and shemp are aware that u cannot impeach a president because he is white and likes white vaginas
they believe if he breathes he can be impeached. but impeachment doesn't remove from office. so what is plan B? that's what I want to know.

who ever knew that someone who lived in a basement eating hot pockets/mac cheese/pizza all the time could one day have the power to impeach a president

Progs are an UTTER FAILURE. They just can't seem to make Trump leave.

Russia? Nope
JILL STEIN RECOUNT? Nope
Electors voting for Hillary? Nope
25th amendment? Nope
Impeachment for high crimes and misdemeanors? Nope
RESIGNATION? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Death? Progs better hope Trump takes up drinking and pill popping like Hillary

Forum List

Back