Query: Tell me your opinion on white people?

ObamaBot1337

Rookie
Aug 3, 2011
Queries: What is your opinion on white people? Do you like them? Do you dislike them?

Statement: Discuss your opinion on white people in this thread.

Statement: I personally think white people are annoying.

I'm pretty cool ...when I'm not being a total goof ball.

sometimes...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVwG1t-NVAA]‪Revealing the Most Interesting Man in the World (Dos Equis Compilation)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

If you are going to pretend to be a bot, you need to do it right.
Select opinion from
(select opinion from members where Member_skin_color not in (white))
where opinion like "$white people$";

Queries: What is your opinion on white people? Do you like them? Do you dislike them?

my opinion of white people?

white people should probably wear a lot more sunscreen than people who are naturally protected by more melanin

my opinion of white people?

white people should probably wear a lot more sunscreen than people who are naturally protected by more melanin

oh those lucky, lucky bastards.

White people pay the taxes that pay for inner city non white peoples welfare checks. White people don't talk loudly in movie theaters. White people know who their daddy's are.

There's a huge difference between liberals and conservatives.

What are white people?

We are all human beings and the same species and the differences between us are mostly cultural. Sure there are some genetic differences just like there is genetic differences between people of the same race. But how we act is determined by the culture we were brought up in. White people in South Africa act differently than white people from Tennessee.

Personally I look at people as people and not their skin color, hair color, eye color or whether they are fat or short. Sure I notice the differences but they are human like me and everybody has a right to be treated with respect. Some people may not deserve respect but still give it them because I treat people the way I want to be treated.

Opinion: Some are good, some are bad and some are downright ugly!
clint_eastwood1.jpg

Last edited:

Its not the White people I mind, it's their white-bread culture that I find so utterly boring.

I like white people well enough. I married one. Last time I looked, I was a white people too. What is this, beat up on white people day or something?

What are white people?

We are all human beings and the same species and the differences between us are mostly cultural. Sure there are some genetic differences just like there is genetic differences between people of the same race. But how we act is determined by the culture we were brought up in. White people in South Africa act differently than white people from Tennessee.

Personally I look at people as people and not their skin color, hair color, eye color or whether they are fat or short. Sure I notice the differences but they are human like me and everybody has a right to be treated with respect. Some people may not deserve respect but still give it them because I treat people the way I want to be treated.

Opinion: Some are good, some are bad and some are downright ugly!
clint_eastwood1.jpg

And some are good and cute!
sally-field-g2.jpg

Forum List

Back