Quantative Easing now more likely

QE does not lower debt loads. What it does do is increase the supply of money and credit. In turn, this devalues the currency. It's also the same policy that led to the housing bubble of 2008.

Lean to read dumbass. Its not QE its the effects of QE of which is higher inflation which lowers debt loads. Furthermore how you think providing people with more money so they can pay off debt doesn't result in them having less debt is just more proof that you are a retard
It is amazing that you think economic growth caused the housing bubble
If we followed your logic we’d want 0 growth because then there would be no housing bubbles

Lean to read? And I'm the dumbass....

You have absolutely no clue how money and credit work. No one is providing anyone with more money. QE dumps money in banks to LOAN people on INTEREST. This spurs the psuedo-growth you think is so fabulous. It also devalues the currency by inflating monetary supply. The more money in rotation, the less it is worth. This causes price inflation as well.

QE is NOT ECOMONIC GROWTH, numb nuts. It inflates the money supply and the ability for people to spend money they do not have. That's how a debt society works.

I don't THINK that monetary expansion and artificially adjusted interest rates caused the meltdown in 2008. I KNOW it did. So does anyone one else that understands economics.

QE does not lower debt loads. What it does do is increase the supply of money and credit. In turn, this devalues the currency. It's also the same policy that led to the housing bubble of 2008.

Lean to read dumbass. Its not QE its the effects of QE of which is higher inflation which lowers debt loads. Furthermore how you think providing people with more money so they can pay off debt doesn't result in them having less debt is just more proof that you are a retard
It is amazing that you think economic growth caused the housing bubble
If we followed your logic we’d want 0 growth because then there would be no housing bubbles

Lean to read? And I'm the dumbass....
Yes you are a dumbass for being illiterate, but its not your fault the GOP killed education resulting in you not being able to read
You have absolutely no clue how money and credit work.
Come back when you can say something other than “you have no clue”
No one is providing anyone with more money. QE dumps money in banks to LOAN people on INTEREST.
Jesus now you say providing people with money isn’t providing people with money.
Furthermore thanks for showing that you do not know what QE is.
The vast majority of QE spending goes to governments, and people with mortgages. In fact only a small fraction goes to banks
What We Talk About When We Talk About QE - NYTimes.com
So odd how you have opinions on QE yet you do not even know what it is.
This spurs the psuedo-growth you think is so fabulous. It also devalues the currency by inflating monetary supply. The more money in rotation, the less it is worth. This causes price inflation as well.
Inflating the money supply is good for the current economy because as I’ve said 12 times it reduces debt loads and stimulates demand.
Furthermore the arbitrary value of the US dollar is not the same as how much our economy produces.
Without the governments massive inflation of the money supply our economy would of tanked. Notice how in the Great depression when the government DID Not inflate the money supply we saw 25% unemployment and GDP decline by 35%
QE is NOT ECOMONIC GROWTH, numb nuts. It inflates the money supply and the ability for people to spend money they do not have. That's how a debt society works.
How can you know what QE does when you do not even know what QE is?
Its odd that your claim is “people cant spend money because of QE making them have money to spend” Like seriously.

I don't THINK that monetary expansion and artificially adjusted interest rates caused the meltdown in 2008. I KNOW it did. So does anyone one else that understands economics.
I see so according to you banks making shitty/fraudulent loans did not cause shitty/fraudulent loans instead it was caused by economic growth and the banks having money.
Jesus you are a dumbass.

I await TakeAstepsbacks response where he tells us government spending does not cause government debt but instead economic growth causes it

a61ac4d564erp-18.jpg.jpg

I'm not going to try and explain this to you in any other way. You think you have it nailed, which you obviously do not.

I'm not going to try and explain this to you in any other way. You think you have it nailed, which you obviously do not.

Typical response from someone who is proven wrong and a retard.
But I dont really want you to try to explain why economic growth caused the recession because it is beyond stupid

Last edited:
Increasing the money supply stimulates short and medium term economic growth in a recessed economy below full employment. In our current situation increasing the money supply moves Q not P.

This isn't exactly wild-eyed liberal economic theory, folks.

No, just more Keynesian bullshit. Read Hayek, then try this one:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Where-Keynes-Went-Wrong-Governments/dp/1604190175]Amazon.com: Where Keynes Went Wrong: And Why World Governments Keep Creating Inflation, Bubbles, and Busts (9781604190175): Hunter Lewis: Books[/ame]

Monetizing a country's own debt has never ended well...but I'm sure your central planners have just the right magic beans in their pockets to know what's best for all of us...:cuckoo:

Lol! Yes, Milton and Lucas and and Roberts...All Keynesians!

Even Von Mises understood that an increase in the money supply could effect either P or Q in the short run.

Lets just forget about the fact that Mises, Hayek etc stood against the very existence of a central bank, much less the idea that central planners could print money at will. Hey, you're free to believe in magic beans. I choose a different path, one that doesn't burden those yet to be born with our largess.

Even Von Mises understood that an increase in the money supply could effect either P or Q in the short run.

Lets just forget about the fact that Mises, Hayek etc stood against the very existence of a central bank, much less the idea that central planners could print money at will. Hey, you're free to believe in magic beans. I choose a different path, one that doesn't burden those yet to be born with our largess.

Being against a central bank does not mean that you think in some circumstances that more inflation/increases in the money supply cannot help the economy
So learn English plz.
Your path which Greece is currently On is working wonders

So how is economic growth equal to stealing money? Learn English plz
Furthermore what helps the economy is what increased the actual production of goods not some arbitrary value on the dollar

Inflation isnt economic growth. Inflation is by definition devaluing the money so we
Jesus you’re so stupid that you think inflation increasing economic growth means inflation is economic growth. Learn English plz.

I know Inflation isnt economic growth. That's why I told you it wasn't. I would take your own advice.

You can’t purchase anything period when you have no money or your country doesn’t produce goods to purchase

There are few people in our nation who have no money whatsoever. And it's quite easy to start producing goods to purchase. You just do it.

So you’re saying that the US dollar right now is worthless? So when you take your US dollars to the store you can’t buy a single thing. Plz enter reality

No. Im saying it's worth less. Not worthless.

Again, is it really me who should be taking English lessons?

This is part of the problem you are too stupid to realize that inflation rates of 1000% 100% 10% 1% 5% are different

Im very much aware that inflation rates of different percentages are different. Which is precisely why the current inflation is troubling.

The current problem with the economy is large debt loads, and a lack of demand inflation lowers debt loads and stimulates demand. So come back when you’re argument isn’t “helping the economy hurts the economy”

The current problem with the economy is selfish dishonest people trying to avoid doing real work by doing the above.

If you knew English well you wouldn’t be sitting there telling us shit like economic growth is stealing. Or that increasing economic growth means inflation equals economic growth

I said, purposely inflating the currency is stealing. And it is. You are the one who says that inflating the currency is economic growth. And then you tried to claim I said it.

When the government is purposely inflating our currency, they are stealing from us because they are taking our purchasing power away from us. You are a thief and a robber for supporting these policies.

Being against a central bank does not mean that you think in some circumstances that more inflation/increases in the money supply cannot help the economy
So learn English plz.

Without a central bank and central planners at the helm, there would be no ability control interest rates. The market for money would do that.

Please stop with "learn English" and really, can you not spell out please? It's getting really old.

Lastly, you're suggesting Greece has been on a path of free market economics? Wow...:cuckoo:

So learn English plz.

Our path is cutting spending and cutting taxes. It involves not purposely inflating the currency.

Greece hasnt done any of that. They are on a spend all you can and then borrow more money. You know, your approach.

So learn English plz.

Our path is cutting spending and cutting taxes. It involves not purposely inflating the currency.

Greece hasnt done any of that. They are on a spend all you can and then borrow more money. You know, your approach.

Greece Cuts Spending, Citizens Riot
Greece cuts spending.
So Perhaps your problem is you are cluleess

So learn English plz.

Without a central bank and central planners at the helm, there would be no ability control interest rates. The market for money would do that.

Please stop with "learn English" and really, can you not spell out please? It's getting really old.

Lastly, you're suggesting Greece has been on a path of free market economics? Wow...:cuckoo:
Hey illiterate retard having no central planners who can control interest rates does not mean the money supply/inflation can’t increase. Furthermore not wanting central planners does not mean you think increasing inflation/the money supply cannot help the economy.
Greece has been on a path of slashing government spending as a result they have 30% unemployment and an economy that is 50% below its peak.
So learn to read then Ill stop telling to learn English

Inflation isnt economic growth. Inflation is by definition devaluing the money so we
Jesus you’re so stupid that you think inflation increasing economic growth means inflation is economic growth. Learn English plz.

I know Inflation isnt economic growth. That's why I told you it wasn't. I would take your own advice.
Then when the hell did you respond to my comment that inflation creates economic growth with, “no inflation is not economic growth” Is it because you were trying to distract from the topic or just being a douche bag?

There are few people in our nation who have no money whatsoever. And it's quite easy to start producing goods to purchase. You just do it.
Yes so explain why you think having more money and producing more goods makes getting money and producing more goods harder

No. Im saying it's worth less. Not worthless.
Then say that instead of “the US dollar is worthless”
Im very much aware that inflation rates of different percentages are different. Which is precisely why the current inflation is troubling.
If you are aware of that then why do you tell us that having an inflation rate of 1%, 5% 10% 100% and 100% is the same thing? Are you being dishonest or just a douche bag?
Furthermore how is things being different result in them to be troubling?
The current problem with the economy is large debt loads, and a lack of demand inflation lowers debt loads and stimulates demand. So come back when you’re argument isn’t “helping the economy hurts the economy”

The current problem with the economy is selfish dishonest people trying to avoid doing real work by doing the above.
ROTFL. Yes totally the problem with the economy is not that it isn’t producing enough jobs or goods it’s that people like you are dishonest and other people only care about themselves. Also how can people do real work when there are no jobs?
If you knew English well you wouldn’t be sitting there telling us shit like economic growth is stealing. Or that increasing economic growth means inflation equals economic growth
I said, purposely inflating the currency is stealing. And it is. You are the one who says that inflating the currency is economic growth. And then you tried to claim I said it.
No you said it was stealing period. Nice attempt to lie. Furthermore you have yet to explain why economic growth is stealing, or why we should care.
Again I said that inflation would result in more economic growth. Your inability to read is astonishing
When the government is purposely inflating our currency, they are stealing from us because they are taking our purchasing power away from us. You are a thief and a robber for supporting these policies.

Yes the government giving Americans money is them taking it away from us.
Plz explain how me supporting policies that create jobs economic growth and make everyone richer makes me a thief.
Come back when you can respond with something other than “stealing! People lazy!”

So learn English plz.

Greece Cuts Spending, Citizens Riot
Greece cuts spending.
So Perhaps your problem is you are cluleess

Maybe you dont understand that spending cuts and tax cuts are not the same as spending cuts and tax increases.

'Manufacturing activity shrinks in May for first time since September'

Gold is rallying as the bulls hear the printing presses warming up.

The Philly Fed Manufacturing Index was way, way below expectations, signaling economic slowdown and the prospects of the Fed using QE3.

Philly Fed factory index turns negative in May - Economic Report - MarketWatch

Gonna get fugly.

I love how we come up with Fancy sounding names for Shit.

Quantitative Easing is Code for PRINTING MONEY out of think fucking air.

Always a great thing to do right... lol

Greece has been on a path of slashing government spending as a result they have 30% unemployment and an economy that is 50% below its peak.

Really? Let's have a look at what Greece is ACTUALLY spending over time:

totalgovexpenditurenew.jpg

My goodness, it would appear they haven't cut much of anything.

Forum List

Back