Qaddafi and sons leave libya

man oh man, I NEVER thought I'd see the day.

You never knew winning a Peace Prize meant going over and helping drop bombs on a country who never did anything to us.

SO, all those Bush anti-war PROTESTER were just a bunch of full of shit UNAMERCIAN people afterall.

Well not all, but many... Most I think just feel let down and that will hit hard when Obama needs their votes... Many will be asking themselves "why would I want to vote again?"

Why would there be American deaths when the only contribution is dropping bombs from 50,000 feet?

I realize that you're just a partisan, you say what you do to promote the party, but you don't really believe even a word of what you post, do you? You're so absurd that you're almost a caricature of a mindless partisan fool.

Shit, where is Bil Stunbmun when I need him?
I'm not a Democrat. I'm not a liberal. I didn't vote for Obama, and I'm not sure who I'll vote for in 2012.

Conservative media has trained you to categorize anyone who strays from thier talking points as a liberal who defends Obama.[/QUOTE]

What you are is a liar. Nothing comes out of your mouth except liberal propaganda,, try again moron.
Your post proves what I've bolded above.

Did you know that Barry Goldwater supported gay marriage, abortion, and gays in the military?....does that make him a liberal?

I'm not a Democrat. I'm not a liberal. I didn't vote for Obama, and I'm not sure who I'll vote for in 2012.

Conservative media has trained you to categorize anyone who strays from thier talking points as a liberal who defends Obama.[/QUOTE]

What you are is a liar. Nothing comes out of your mouth except liberal propaganda,, try again moron.
Your post proves what I've bolded above.

Did you know that Barry Goldwater supported gay marriage, abortion, and gays in the military?....does that make him a liberal?

For the record I'm a Ron Paul Republican, I know you are not quoting me but you on your own have lumped everyone you don;t agree with as a Bush supporter or whatever helps you make you points... Points that in the end have no real meaning other than you like killing the fuck out of people.

I didn't give a damn about Bush's party affiliation when he launched the Iraq War.

Party affiliation is the ONLY thing you care about.

Who do you think you're fooling?

You are 100% partisan hack, and nothing more.

No. I've never been a member of ANY political party. I've never contributed money to any candidate, or PAC, or any partisan organization. And I've voted for Republicans as well as Democrats.

However, what I don't like (and happily admit it) is how the Republican Party just moves further and further to the right. You see, I don't like extremism, and I like extremists even less. I would feel the same way about Democrats if the extemist wing of the Democratic Party was running the party. But Reps like Kucinich and Bernie Sanders are marginalized for the most part. At the very least, they're not in the leadership, and they don't drive the debate. If they did, and if they had the same kind of influence in the Democratic Party as the tea party folks do in the Republican Party, I would be against them too.

OH OH, better not be cheering and thanking JUST YET.

SNIP:

NATO's Libya generals should be hauled to court, says Dennis Kucinich

Dennis Kucinich wants NATO 'held accountable' for its airstrikes in Libya. | Reuters
CloseBy REID J. EPSTEIN | 8/23/11 1:02 PM EDT Updated: 8/23/11 1:09 PM EDT
NATO commanders who authorized the Libya bombing campaign should be “held accountable” to international law and hauled before the world court for civilian deaths, Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) said Tuesday.

“NATO’s top commanders may have acted under color of international law, but they are not exempt from international law,” Kucinich said in a statement released by his office. “If members of the Qadhafi regime are to be held accountable, NATO’s top commanders must also be held accountable through the International Criminal Court for all civilian deaths resulting from bombing. Otherwise, we will have witnessed the triumph of a new international gangsterism.”

Kucinich, who in March suggested President Barack Obama’s authorizing of airstrikes on Libya were “an impeachable offense” and sponsored a July measure to defund the military effort there, criticized what he called an evolving rationale for the NATO offensive.

The seven-term Cleveland congressman released his statement just as forces loyal to Qadhafi appeared to have abandoned their defense of his heavily fortified Tripoli compound. It was not clear where Qadhafi is, though a Russian chess official said he spoke with the dictator and reported he remains in the capital.

“The reasons for the U.S./NATO intervention in Libya keep changing,” he said. “First, it was about the potential for a massacre in Benghazi. When the massacre did not materialize and once the war against Libya was under way, the reasons for intervention changed.”

And Kucinich questioned the motivation behind U.S. intervention in Libya.

Read more: NATO's Libya generals should be hauled to court, says Dennis Kucinich - Reid J. Epstein - POLITICO.com

Last edited:
Liberals are so desperate to give this President SOMETHING, because they see his approval numbers are FALLING LOWER here in this country every day.... that they are now in favor of WARS..

No. I've never been a member of ANY political party.

Oh bullshit. You do NOTHING here but worship Obama and shit on ANYTHING that is remotely associated with the hated opposition.

You are 100% partisan.

And I've voted for Republicans as well as Democrats.

I simply don't believe you.

I can only go by what you post here, but you are about the most partisan poster on the board.

Yes, I know that KOS instructs you to "go forth and lie that you are independent," but you don't REALLY expect anyone to believe you, do you?

I mean, not really....

You see, I don't like extremism, and I like extremists even less.

You ARE an extremist. You are a completely amoral Obamabot with zero ethics who defines right and wrong on the basis of what promotes your shameful party.

I would feel the same way about Democrats if the extemist wing of the Democratic Party was running the party.

Fucking Obama.

Good god, how much more extreme does it get? You have a self-described Marxist in college as the POTUS actively enacting a fully fascist economy.

But Reps like Kucinich and Bernie Sanders are marginalized for the most part.

What about ultra-left radicals like say, Barack Obama?

The Tea Party is regular Americans, and yes, I realize that you hate them and are at war against them.

Of course, conservatives are uspest (they're always upset) about it. They criticized the policy when it was started, and they were never really supported the action seeing as how the Republican led House issued a rebuke of President Barack Obama's Libya policy on June 3 by a vote of 268-145 .

House rips Obama Libya policy - CNN

I guess you can't read your own link to well retard. Republicans voted down the resolution calling for the withdrawal of U.S. forces from Libya. That is Washington speak for we support the presidents war. John McCain told the president to get off his ass & help the rebels.

House members rejected a resolution offered by Rep. Dennis Kucinich, D-Ohio, calling for the withdrawal of U.S. forces from the NATO-led military operation. Kucinich's measure was defeated in a 148-265 vote.

Last edited:
Of course, conservatives are uspest (they're always upset) about it. They criticized the policy when it was started, and they were never really supported the action seeing as how the Republican led House issued a rebuke of President Barack Obama's Libya policy on June 3 by a vote of 268-145 .

I guess you can't read your own link to well retard. Republicans voted down the resolution calling for the withdrawal of U.S. forces from Libya. That is Washington speak for we support the presidents war. John McCain told the president to get off his ass & help the rebels.

House members rejected a resolution offered by Rep. Dennis Kucinich, D-Ohio, calling for the withdrawal of U.S. forces from the NATO-led military operation. Kucinich's measure was defeated in a 148-265 vote.

He can't help it if he's a partisan hack and a lying sack of crap. It's just the way he is.

...without unnecessarily endangering American lives in the process.

Yup, NATO (with the help of the US, of course) now has a major victory under its belt (a first, by the way), and the Libyan people are now rid of Gaddafi, and no American lives were lost in the process. That's called a win-win-win situation.

But Obama was proven right, and Republicans have shown themselves to be a party that is more interested in undermining a Democrat President than they are in supporting the troops and the commander-in-chief in a time of war.

Bad form

Republicans only want to cut taxes for the rich and kill Social Security, Medicare, and the EPA.

Liberals are so desperate to give this President SOMETHING, because they see his approval numbers are FALLING LOWER here in this country every day.... that they are now in favor of WARS..

Not all liberals are against war, just as all republicans are not for peace. I am a liberal and have been pro-military since my youth.

I'm pro wars where Americans don't get killed.

Like the Balkans and Libya.

I didn't read any of the posts preceding mine.

So, if I am repeating the thoughts of 1/2 a dozen of others ......and, I am probably doing so, I apologize.

Now, this is one of the few times, that I recall, since the LOSER, MONUMENTAL MARXIST, RACIST, MUSLIM PROTECTING, ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT CODDLING FRAUD, SAMBO OBAMBO, took office, that I agreed with him about his handling of the Libyan issue.

The reason being ....... and, I am still somewhat leery about this whole "victory" over the Contemptible Turd Gaddafi ...... is that: who will replace that Despicable Piece of Shit, Gaddafi ???

Will it be the fucking SUPER DANGEROUS Muslim Brotherhood ........ and, from where I sit, that is a distinct possibility.

At least with the Super Arsehole Gaddafi ....... the fucking arabs were slaughtering each other (which is something devoutedly wished for).

Anyways.......

I think it's somewhat disingenuous, and downright mendacious, for our leader, Sambo Obambo, to claim credit for rendering minimal help, as a powerful member of the UN (even though it's probably more than, say, Switzerland) .....and, claim to be on the cutting edge of the "victory".

But, being the Pathological, Shameless, fucking LIAR, that our semi-black Political Charlatan is, it's par for the course.

Last edited:
...without unnecessarily endangering American lives in the process.

Yup, NATO (with the help of the US, of course) now has a major victory under its belt (a first, by the way), and the Libyan people are now rid of Gaddafi, and no American lives were lost in the process. That's called a win-win-win situation.

But Obama was proven right, and Republicans have shown themselves to be a party that is more interested in undermining a Democrat President than they are in supporting the troops and the commander-in-chief in a time of war.

Bad form

Republicans only want to cut taxes for the rich and kill Social Security, Medicare, and the EPA.

You can repeat those lies until the day you die, they will still be lies. You really need to learn to think for yourself - apply a little logic - before you believe whatever your current snakeoil salesman is selling.

Forum List

Back