Putin 🇷🇺🐷 threatens Latvia with "repurcussions" over policy towards Moscow speakers (illegal settlers )

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
This is amazing. The Muscovite woman didn’t blame her plight on the United States. :auiqs.jpg:

ps imagine being in a foreign country for 48 years and refusing to learn at least their basic language.

1703622798100.jpeg

“I have lived here for 48 years, I didn’t learn Latvian” - that one sentence sums up many illegal settlers’ attitude to the world. Self superiority…..

I think if Russia wins in Ukraine they might go after those 3 Baltic states and possibly those on it's southern and eastern border. Putin is hell-bent on reconstituting the old USSR, so the question that arises is whether we should stop him or not. But those 3 countries are in NATO, would Putin go that far? Depends maybe on his health going forward, both physically and mentally.

reconstituting the old USSR,
or Romanov´s 🇷🇺 empire ?

ps

I think if Russia wins in Ukraine they might go after those 3 Baltic states and possibly those on it's southern and eastern border. Putin is hell-bent on reconstituting the old USSR, so the question that arises is whether we should stop him or not. But those 3 countries are in NATO, would Putin go that far? Depends maybe on his health going forward, both physically and mentally.

Troll Nazi Winkle desperately trying to write every post in a non existent thread .

You have been obliterated and now you are scared that you are going to be deported back home .
You know it
I know it .
The coward who would not fight for his Nazis brothers is now being chased around Europe .
They want you Troll Nazi Winkle , even though you are old and sick .

or Romanov´s 🇷🇺 empire ?

ps

I'm pretty sure that if Putin ever starts to mess with the countries on China's western border or Mongolia, the Chinese will have something to say about it. I'm sure that Putin wants those countries as buffer states, like the Russian empire was prior to 1914. But the Chinese ain't the pushovers they were 100 years ago and so I don't see that as a possibility, at least in Putin's lifetime. The Russian military has been exposed as somewhat less than effective, and it's one thing to defense your homeland but another to invade someone else's. However the conflict in Ukraine plays out, if Putin continues his efforts to expand Russian influence, he ain't going east and south, he's going west to those Baltic states that are in NATO. He probably believes they are a bunch of pussies, which they are.

Forum List

Back