Putin shall abolish written by Deep State 'constitution' and run the country at least until 2040

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
So called Russian 'constitution' was written by Deep State, 'Russian' Fifth Column, traitors of any kind, Yeltsin and makes the Russian People slaves of Deep State. The Fifth Column in Russia does not sleep and dreams to continue plundering of the country after Putin's last presidency time in six years. Newly elected Putin shall firstly abolish this 'Constitution' and pass a Russian one: not for interests of Deep State, the Fifth Column and Mr. Narsralny but for Russian people one.And run Russia very long.

Konstitution3.jpg

df8ffeaef639f794ac631708e3b0fda1.jpeg

:cuckoo: Yeltsin loved the free market. That is what happened. A dictator is a legit form of government but don't expect any applause over it.

:cuckoo: Yeltsin loved the free market. That is what happened. A dictator is a legit form of government but don't expect any applause over it.
There have been a great many dictators whom history remembers fondly.

I don't know that there is, or can be, an emotional response to historical dictatorships. It is a legitimate form of government. I don't agree with it but I am an American used to American culture and American laws.

I don't know that there is, or can be, an emotional response to historical dictatorships. It is a legitimate form of government. I don't agree with it but I am an American used to American culture and American laws.

I'm an American too, but I never agree with help of NWO and Deep State to Yeltsin, Gorbachev and their murderous gangs.

:cuckoo: Yeltsin loved the free market. t.

Yeltsin loved Deep State,banksters and hated Russians.
Together with his gang he is guilty on death of 20m Russians
After 3 drunks from Russia, Ukraine and Belarus (Yeltsin, Kravchuk and Shushkevich) agreed to collapse the USSR, the very first Yeltsin's telephone call was to .... George Bush Sr. He was calling his new boss.

Last edited:

After 3 drunks from Russia, Ukraine and Belarus (Yeltsin, Kravchuk and Shushkevich) agreed to collapse the USSR, the very first Yeltsin's telephone call was to .... George Bush Sr. He was calling his new boss.

And kowtowed to him.

I'm an American too, but I never agree with help of NWO and Deep State to Yeltsin, Gorbachev and their murderous gangs.

The NWO changes with every war but ok.

And Russia has been working hard to get back to the position of a super power. The US will do everything to prevent that. Neither of us can control it.

And Russia has been working hard to get back to the position of a super power. The US will do everything to prevent that. Neither of us can control it.

Not US, but Deep State. No one sane American desires a war between US and Russia.

Forum List

Back