Putin may be calling Trump on the carpet, requesting sit down in Moscow

Trump should be required to have an objective observer listening in on any meeting he has with Russian officials. Perhaps someone high up in the military who can step in when talks begin to meander towards treason.

Not gonna happen, he's surrounded himself with nothing but yes men.

And, they know that if they speak out against him, their job is gone.

If you aren't a "yes man" in Russia, you don't get the opportunity to say "no" more than once.

Trump should be required to have an objective observer listening in on any meeting he has with Russian officials. Perhaps someone high up in the military who can step in when talks begin to meander towards treason.

So, does that same standard apply to Democrat Congress-critters who meet with Russian officials? (Thought not - in this atmosphere of 'McCarthyism 2.0').
McCarthy was a Right Wing republican, who died at 48 from alcoholism.

So, what is your excuse?

If you aren't a "yes man" in Russia, you don't get the opportunity to say "no" more than once.

Your reading comprehension sucks dude. I was talking about Trump, not Putin.

And what about the nepotism with him hiring his family? If Obama had done something like that, you would scream bloody murder.

And what about the nepotism with him hiring his family? If Obama had done something like that, you would scream bloody murder.
Trump hasn't hired anyone in his family.

What about his daughter? What about his son in law? Both are working at the White House in an official capacity.

What about his daughter? What about his son in law? Both are working at the White House in an official capacity.
And have top secret clearance for completely inexplicable reasons

Are they working? No. The operative word might be volunteering since neither of them are being paid. So they aren't working.

Are they working? No. The operative word might be volunteering since neither of them are being paid. So they aren't working.
Then neither is Trump.

Neither are getting paid.

By your logic Trump isn't president.

What would you know about logic? Liberals are incapable of understanding anything logical or they would not be liberals.

Well, we have different views of what working is. I consider it to be doing the job required, regardless of how much pay you get. Learned that one in the military when I was working 16 hours a day on deployment. His son in law is conducting negotiations with Iraq with no other political person with him, and his daughter is sitting in on high level meetings with foreign officials in an official capacity.

Sorry, but saying they aren't working isn't really true. Regardless of the compensation they receive, they are still fulfilling an official capacity, and therefor are working.

What would you know about logic? Liberals are incapable of understanding anything logical or they would not be liberals.
Nice syllogistic fallacy, I'll give you an A..
Evidently the Ruskies are finally seeing the quagmire that is the Middle East. It would be to both countries advantage to cooperate and become allies in ze domination of that area..You know that is what is the true goal...And it would be as Nostradamus predicted would happen when the third anti-christ with the black turban from the ME starts a world war which is the beginning of the end of world wars and more cooperation of peace for those that survive..

looks fishy, but Putin can't sit Trump down in secret, too risky

Putin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Friday that Putin and Trump should “meet each other and exchange views” in order to boost the relationship between the two nations, in an interview with ABC’s “This Week” with George Stephanopoulos.

Kremlin spokesman suggests meeting between Trump, Putin

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."

Putin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Friday that Putin and Trump should “meet each other and exchange views” in order to boost the relationship between the two nations, in an interview with ABC’s “This Week” with George Stephanopoulos.

President Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space."

President Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…"

President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

President Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir, and I stand with you."

Ever consider that he was telling them that the thing they were taling about (missiles), was something that took more than just a month or two to get done?

He was saying that he needed more time for the issue at hand and couldn't talk about it then because he didn't know if he was going to win the election or not, and didn't want to promise something he couldn't keep.

Ever consider that he was telling them that the thing they were taling about (missiles), was something that took more than just a month or two to get done?

He was saying that he needed more time for the issue at hand and couldn't talk about it then because he didn't know if he was going to win the election or not, and didn't want to promise something he couldn't keep.
how would more time give him more flexibility?

Nah Obama was letting Putin know he was going to torpedo the Missile Defence Shield.
Obama scraps Bush missile-defense plan

Well, when it comes to things like moving missiles around and re deploying troops abroad, that is stuff that takes a lot of time, a minimum of two to three months, probably more like six. And, if that is what Russia was asking about, if he's only a month or two out from the election, he would have to tell them that he's got to wait until after the election, because he doesn't know if he's gonna win, and to start negotiations that could be overturned by a new president would be useless.

So he could cancel the planned European Missile Defence Shield. Funny how Democrats claimed Russian and Putin were a friend of the US until they weren't.

Forum List

Back