Putin kills 298 people while r-wingers admire him here and elect him President.

The left is OUTRAGED about Putin supposedly being behind this act, but where were they when.....,

US-Backed Syrian Rebels Murdering Christians!

US-Backed Syrian Rebels Murdering Christians | Gerard Direct

HYPOCRISY is the only thing these pond scum have to offer!!!

US backed Rebels? So we should not be mad at Putin but focus on being mad at ourselves?

Will you say anything to avoid discussing Putin's wrong doings? Yes

Of course, anything to dismiss the obomanations incompetence, but what may or may not be involved with Putin is OK.....Do you seriously think Putin gave the order to shoot down that plane...but we KNOW that Obuma knew what the Syrian rebels would do, they had done it before!

The only response of which this thread is worthy is to say that this thread is not worthy of a response or even serious consideration…

Cat got your tongue commie-lover? :eusa_boohoo:

Not at all, knob gobbler. I have never once said anything in praise of Vlad, and I never will. So try again...

Neither you or your topic are worthy of discussion. This is nothing but a bait thread and has no business in this forum, it is better placed in the "Flame Zone," boy.

By the way, what time is nap time there at the daycare? Do they shut the computers down so you kids can sleep better?

Last edited:
St. Vladimir: The Putin Worship Continues On Fox News | News Corpse

The old saying that “the enemy of my enemy is my friend” has been taken to heart by Fox News and much of the Republican Party. That is the only explanation for the ongoing love affair that is playing out on Fox News for the Russian dictator Vladimir Putin. Given an opportunity to compare Putin with President Obama, Fox News invariably comes out on Putin’s side

Just this morning Fox strategic analyst Ralph Peters called Putin “gifted” and said that “He is a dynamic, powerful leader with a clear vision of what he wants and the west is leaderless.” Sarah Palin’s schoolgirl crush causes her to see Putin as “one who wrestles bears and drills for oil. They look at our president as one who wears mom jeans.” Sean Hannity was “humiliated for my country” after seeing photos of a shirtless Putin doing a butterfly stroke next to a picture of Obama riding a bike (which was a manly pastime when George W. Bush did it).

Last edited:
I'm not a Putin Lover but I respect him. I seriously doubt he arrives at his office at 10am and leave for dinner at 5pm with a 3 hour lunch. You never see him flying around fundraising & reading teleprompter speeches. Never seen at Big Bashes full of celebrities or hosting concerts full of SuckButts. Putins too busy for such trivial pursuits. He's got his sights set much higher...God help us....

Putins respected as a Leader should be. Obama lacks such respect. Respect must be earned. Obama is not capable of taking responsibility for a single thing except killing OBL~ which he did NOT do himself.

Unfortunately Putins most like busy making evil plans to take over other countries while Obama wears mom jeans and rides a girls bike. That's the photo op obama should have passed on....

You may not be a Putin-lover but you are respectively are an anti-American.

Last edited:
I don't admire murderers. Nor do I admire liars or those such as your ilk, who make politics out of loss of life.

Quiet you.

they never let dead bodies get in their way
they were barely gathered up and here they are already

everything is politics, spreading hate about others, etc for them

it's a sick trait I think they are born with

They do the same thing anyone dies.

Immediately find a way to insert either "conservative" "fundy" "teabagger" into every thread about the incident, creating an appearance of culpability.

liewinger gets paid to do this, and he still sucks at it.

I'm not a Putin Lover but I respect him. I seriously doubt he arrives at his office at 10am and leave for dinner at 5pm with a 3 hour lunch. You never see him flying around fundraising & reading teleprompter speeches. Never seen at Big Bashes full of celebrities or hosting concerts full of SuckButts. Putins too busy for such trivial pursuits. He's got his sights set much higher...God help us....

Putins respected as a Leader should be. Obama lacks such respect. Respect must be earned. Obama is not capable of taking responsibility for a single thing except killing OBL~ which he did NOT do himself.

Unfortunately Putins most like busy making evil plans to take over other countries while Obama wears mom jeans and rides a girls bike. That's the photo op obama should have passed on....

Yeah what a guy:
Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a bill on Monday that bans swear words in any art, cultural, or entertainment events. CNN reports that the regulations also apply to film, theater, music and books.

He probably smokes a pipe and watches Masterpiece theater too and tucked you in at night and other bullshit daddy characteristics you put on him.

I guess you're doing like Bush and "looking into his soul"

This is what they do...take a tragedy, and then post thread after thread about it with the word "rightwinger" "conservative" "fundy" "Christian" or "republican" in the thread title in order to indicate some sort of culpability.

Liewinger is going nuts doing the same thing. This is what propagandists do.

Same old same old.

29742_image.jpg

I don't admire murderers. Nor do I admire liars or those such as your ilk, who make politics out of loss of life.

Quiet you.

They aren't gathered up yet. The animals called separatist are not letting anyone into the crash area. Reports are that after they rummage through the clothing and luggage the local buzzards and wildlife are feeding on the bodies and body parts scattered over the landscape.

Last edited:
Here we go, lol.

Remember...capitalizing on a tragedy requires that you somehow imply a connection between your enemy and whatever happened.

We will have many more of these threads, just as we always have a dozen threads pretending republicans and christians are to blame for school shootings. It's how the left uses the dead.

Quiet you.

I'm sure you feel that way about LGS's thread also... right? Am I right?

Hello...

You may not be a Putin-lover but you are respectively are an anti-American.
You can call me a whole lot of things but Anti-American is NOT one of them....
I'm a registered Daughter of both the revolution and civil wars. My family has proudly served and shed blood for America since the beginning. And still serves to this day. The only anti american I've seen lately is our POS POTUS.

Just because I don't agree with you does not make me anti-American.

Last edited:
"Think Progress isn't propaganda!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seven threads already

wow, Putty make's the left and Obots go stupid for sure

Is it because he puts Obama to shame?

Majority of the people see that...You all can just stomp around like children

These are the people in charge of our country folks...GET A CLUE...vote all of them out our lives

Forum List

Back