CDZ Putin has lost all credibility since announcing his reasons for invading Ukraine.

I don't need your approval to answer anyone here. Try to play your tough boy stuff somewhere out. But I am sure you try to keep your tongue in the ass in real life.

Please post in English. Yes, when I am addressing someone specifically by quoting their comment, common courtesy says to STFU and butt out. If you do not know that, it would be something is missing from your upbringing.

That would be a violation of the treaty. Those are not member states.
Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania are not NATO countries?

"Its original members were Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Joining the original signatories were Greece and Turkey (1952); West Germany (1955; from 1990 as Germany); Spain (1982); the Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland (1999); Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, and Slovenia (2004); Albania and Croatia (2009); Montenegro (2017); and North Macedonia (2020)."

ever hear of the cuban missal crisis
of course. and that might have been Russia upping the ante after the west stationed nuclear cruise missiles in western Europe.

but the fact it is, stationing nukes that close to the US clearly was a step too far, and it led to the cold war 1.

I see from your post you don't let history repeat itself...until you are clear on the particulars you should refrain from using the word fact

You do know there is a fuel shortage in Cuba too !

Is China going down the Putin Path ? I know the Pandemic Covid has a lot of pressure on em. But Locking up banks with Tanks seems obscure !

Maybe an anti run on withdrawals are not what it seems ?

Forum List

Back