Pussy On A Stick

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
A tip of the Hatlo Hat to Judi.

Depending upon who says it, I guess talking about pussy is fair game:

Rampant media foofaraw notwithstanding, Donald J. Trump, as it turns out, is not the leader of the Pu$$y Posse, because it is Barack Hussein Obama who holds that dubious honour.

The Donald doesn’t own the term “pu$$y”, and in fact when he was unknowingly recorded saying it 11years ago, it was intended only for Billy Bush’s ears.

Obama, on the other hand, openly bragged about Malcolm X’s use of the term in his book, ‘Dreams From My Father’ and did it with a noticeable chuckle in his voice during the 1995 Cambridge Public Library Reading Series.​

Pu$$y Posse Pounces on Wrong Perp!
By Judi McLeod
October 9, 2016

I have one question in light of the charge that Obama is homosexual. I have to ask: Does he prefer pussy on a stick?

A tip of the Hatlo Hat to Judi.

Depending upon who says it, I guess talking about pussy is fair game:

Rampant media foofaraw notwithstanding, Donald J. Trump, as it turns out, is not the leader of the Pu$$y Posse, because it is Barack Hussein Obama who holds that dubious honour.

The Donald doesn’t own the term “pu$$y”, and in fact when he was unknowingly recorded saying it 11years ago, it was intended only for Billy Bush’s ears.

Obama, on the other hand, openly bragged about Malcolm X’s use of the term in his book, ‘Dreams From My Father’ and did it with a noticeable chuckle in his voice during the 1995 Cambridge Public Library Reading Series.​

By Judi McLeod
October 9, 2016

I have one question in light of the charge that Obama is homosexual. I have to ask: Does he prefer pussy on a stick?

He really doesn't like pussy unless he gets it second hand. Off of Reggie.

Forum List

Back