Pushing 10 Weeks,And They're Still Saying:"Although Hillary Got More Votes".Legal,Or Illegal Votes?

The election is over.
Trump is President.
'Nuff said.

And every time you saw Obama and Trump together, the guy with the slew of kids from 3 different baby mommas was the white guy.
It's hard to get preggers if all you do is anal.

Someone forgot to tell Bristol. And I admire you for avoiding abortion.
Nice diversion off the topic to launch an attack on the kid of an ex-politician. Pathetic.

The election is over.
Trump is President.
'Nuff said.

And every time you saw Obama and Trump together, the guy with the slew of kids from 3 different baby mommas was the white guy.
It's hard to get preggers if all you do is anal.

Someone forgot to tell Bristol. And I admire you for avoiding abortion.
Nice diversion off the topic to launch an attack on the kid of an ex-politician. Pathetic.

Oh, you had a topic? Could we get to that please?

Proof that illegals are voting?, have any of us ever hear a liberal say on live/recorded tape say,,,"I Don't see a problem with illegals voting in Presidential Elelctions".

Proof that illegals are voting?, have any of us ever hear a liberal say on live/recorded tape say,,,"I Don't see a problem with illegals voting in Presidential Elelctions".
I heard one say there would be no repercussions if illegals did vote.

Show us ONE

If millions of people are voting illegally, it is not that hard to check voter files and find ONE who is an illegal alien

I heard one say there would be no repercussions if illegals did vote.
if Trump won by 3 million votes, yah, the left would be screaming that it was the illegals in the rust belt states,

:argue: :bang3: For us normal,intelligent and fair minded Republicans/Conservatives here, by now we are beyond irritated having to listen to the likes of Juan Williams and other leftist commentators bringing up their own facts about the popular votes when we see them, {well especially on Fox}. And how many times have we heard the phrase, "Yah, but Hillary won the popular vote"?. Pretty much daily?, Yet we all knew from November 9th that anywhere from five to eight?,million votes had to be illegal,right?. By now we are all screaming/mentally screaming back to out flatscreens, "No She Didn't You M.F Dumbass Liberal" !!!:banghead::banghead:.
Are we going to have to listen to "The First Biggest Lie" of the year all year?. We all know Trump actually won the popular vote by four to seven million. {after we deduct the millions of illegals who voted in California, New York, Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, Northern Democrat Stronghold of Virginia, etc. etc.} :iagree:

Let me tell you. Long before 18, there is going to be a law that if they are caught voting, immediate DEPORTATION. That will put the kaboosh on most of the illegal vote, which means the Dems are done, for quite a long time.

On another note------------> I have the most LOSING lottery tickets, so why did they not send me 1st prize?:Boom2:

The election is over.
Trump is President.
'Nuff said.
Then why does he need to keep lying that Hillary won the popular vote because of illegals voting?
The Popular Vote is irrelevant. Let it go.
If Hillary had won, but Trump got 3 million more votes, you would have found it relevant.
No. The Popular Vote is irrelevant. Hillary Lost. Trump Won. Had Hillary won the Electoral College and Trump won the Popular Vote the same fact would be true - the Popular Vote is IRRELEVANT.

The election is over.
Trump is President.
'Nuff said.
Then why does he need to keep lying that Hillary won the popular vote because of illegals voting?
The Popular Vote is irrelevant. Let it go.
If Hillary had won, but Trump got 3 million more votes, you would have found it relevant.
No. The Popular Vote is irrelevant. Hillary Lost. Trump Won. Had Hillary won the Electoral College and Trump won the Popular Vote the same fact would be true - the Popular Vote is IRRELEVANT.

Then why does Trump feel the need to keep lying about it?

Maybe because it impacts the legitimacy of his Presidency

Then why does Trump feel the need to keep lying about it? Maybe because it impacts the legitimacy of his Presidency
More like maybe snowflakes are TRYING unsuccessfully to undermine the legitimacy of his Presidency. Despite what ignorant snowflakes think, their candidate - the worst candidate in US history - losing the election does not make the winner illegitimate. It makes snowflakes bitter, angry, sour-grapes, butt-hurt losers.

:argue: :bang3: For us normal,intelligent and fair minded Republicans/Conservatives here, by now we are beyond irritated having to listen to the likes of Juan Williams and other leftist commentators bringing up their own facts about the popular votes when we see them, {well especially on Fox}. And how many times have we heard the phrase, "Yah, but Hillary won the popular vote"?. Pretty much daily?, Yet we all knew from November 9th that anywhere from five to eight?,million votes had to be illegal,right?. By now we are all screaming/mentally screaming back to out flatscreens, "No She Didn't You M.F Dumbass Liberal" !!!:banghead::banghead:.
Are we going to have to listen to "The First Biggest Lie" of the year all year?. We all know Trump actually won the popular vote by four to seven million. {after we deduct the millions of illegals who voted in California, New York, Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, Northern Democrat Stronghold of Virginia, etc. etc.} :iagree:

Hillary won the popular vote! That's a fact. The claim that she did not, or that the margin of her victory was a result of illegal votes is utter and complete Bullshit!. The OP makes claims that have zero credibility! First of all he has no data to support this allegation, and the allegation isn't even his own, it is an echo of the Narcissist-in-Chief and his handlers.

Your other claim, that you are a normal, intelligent and fair minded person is beyond belief. You too need a reality check, read your past posts which fully refute your claim that you are normal, intelligent or fair minded.

Forum List

Back