Pure Capitalism and tariffs

DustyInfinity

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2018
Midwest
I have seen many people lamenting tariffs as an affront to true capitalism. This made me wonder what the true capitalists would do instead. Does this mean to have a completely open market with countries with slave labor? That has proven to basically wipe out manufacturing in developed countries. Is this the desired result? Service economies purchasing slave goods? Sorry if this topic has been done to death, but I am curios how true capitalists would do away with tariffs?

I have seen many people lamenting tariffs as an affront to true capitalism. This made me wonder what the true capitalists would do instead. Does this mean to have a completely open market with countries with slave labor? That has proven to basically wipe out manufacturing in developed countries. Is this the desired result? Service economies purchasing slave goods? Sorry if this topic has been done to death, but I am curios how true capitalists would do away with tariffs?
Define slave. Jeff Bezos made $40 billion in 2018. How much did you make?

Why do you care?

Nancy Pelosi made 16 million off of insider trading and not a peep from the left.

Why do you care?

Nancy Pelosi made 16 million off of insider trading and not a peep from the left.

Why not put a link up for your accusations??

Why do you care?

Your on a Political message board and didnt know that fact?

Why do you care?

Nope, so put a link down.

Why do you care?

Nope, so put a link down.

Define fair. Jeff Bezos founded a multibillion dollar internet company that revolutionized retail. How many industries have you revolutionized in the last few decades with the multibillion dollar internet company that you spawned?

Also, fun fact: Slavery involves more than income disparity.

Forum List

Back