Punishment

As much as we are prepared to get in return for our activities which are pretty much exactly like theirs. Really whatever we do to Russia don’t we deserve from Israel?

As much as we are prepared to get in return for our activities which are pretty much exactly like theirs. Really whatever we do to Russia don’t we deserve from Israel?

And Germany:
The former president reportedly authorized American intelligence to tap Merkel’s phone after he was briefed by then-NSA director Keith Alexander. < Kid's stuff when it comes to what they have done to Trump. Wire taps, audits, phony Russia dossiers, anyone?

American Intelligence ~What's not to trust?

What punishment do you think the United States should exact on Russia for meddling and China for spying on us, to teach them a lesson?

Russia has to take Rump and no player to be named later.

That'll teach 'em to "be careful what you wish for".

Not really. Without the US Israel wouldnt even exist.
By that reasoning we get to meddle in any election in Europe.
Europe existed before the US.
It wasn’t going to after WWII.

Send in special forces to kidnap the leaders of both countries.
You know those movies are called fiction for a reason right?
I was in the military. I know for a fact what the US does.
Kidnapping Putin isn’t one of them.
The US kidnaps people all the time. Putin isnt a god. He is a person.
So once you have him then what?

Not really. Without the US Israel wouldnt even exist.
By that reasoning we get to meddle in any election in Europe.
Europe existed before the US.
It wasn’t going to after WWII.
Of course it would. The US knew they were saving their own asses too.

Send in special forces to kidnap the leaders of both countries.
You know those movies are called fiction for a reason right?
I was in the military. I know for a fact what the US does.
Kidnapping Putin isn’t one of them.
The US kidnaps people all the time. Putin isnt a god. He is a person.
So once you have him then what?
Torture him by making him listen to Drumpf talk, peeling his nails off one by one, sticking him in the eye with a pin, and water boarding him.

What punishment do you think the United States should exact on Russia for meddling and China for spying on us, to teach them a lesson?
Nothing. Only idiots think sanctions do any good and they often lead to war.

We have the technology to prevent these intrusions. Our criminal government just needs to use them.

Forum List

Back