Punisher to appear on Daredevil Netflix series....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The guy who played Shane on the Walking Dead is apparently going to play the Punisher on the Daredevil Netflix series in season 2.......

I hope they finally do the Punisher right.......

Jon Bernthal is the actor,i seen him in Mob City....a good pick....he has the tough look that the Punisher had....much better than Thomas Jayne anyway....

I really enjoyed the first season but since I am not familiar with the comic it looked to me like the writers painted themselves into a corner on it by season end because everything seemed to me to be concluded

I really enjoyed the first season but since I am not familiar with the comic it looked to me like the writers painted themselves into a corner on it by season end because everything seemed to me to be concluded
oh no....he is just getting started.....Punisher next year,yea this series just beginning...

The guy who played Shane on the Walking Dead is apparently going to play the Punisher on the Daredevil Netflix series in season 2.......

they did do him right....the last movie.....

I loved the last Punisher movie. Same with the last Judge Dredd. The reviews they received just shows how little the public knows a good comic book movie sometimes.

I haven't even started Daredevil yet, and he was always one of my favorite characters. I might wait for the next season so I can binge watch them for a weekend.

I loved the last Punisher movie. Same with the last Judge Dredd. The reviews they received just shows how little the public knows a good comic book movie sometimes.

I haven't even started Daredevil yet, and he was always one of my favorite characters. I might wait for the next season so I can binge watch them for a weekend.
DD was done pretty good.....Vincent D'onofrio played Kingpin really well.....and i hope the Punisher will be at least a recurring character next season....the guy slated to play him is perfect for the part...

DD was done pretty good.....Vincent D'onofrio played Kingpin really well.....and i hope the Punisher will be at least a recurring character next season....the guy slated to play him is perfect for the part...

I thought he did a great job on The Walking Dead. I imagine he will at least get a couple episodes on DD. Either way he has his own series slated for Netflix.

I thought he did a great job on The Walking Dead. I imagine he will at least get a couple episodes on DD. Either way he has his own series slated for Netflix.
what series?....

what series?....

I heard before even DD came out that The Punisher was set for his own series on Netflix. His current cameo on DD almost concretes the idea. Give it until 2016. Punisher has his own Netflix series.

what series?....

I heard before even DD came out that The Punisher was set for his own series on Netflix. His current cameo on DD almost concretes the idea. Give it until 2016. Punisher has his own Netflix series.
thats good to hear....

Jon Bernthal is the actor,i seen him in Mob City....a good pick....he has the tough look that the Punisher had....much better than Thomas Jayne anyway....
But he just did several popular series...
who?....
3699206-punisher+movie.jpg

Forum List

Back