Puerto Rican dude pissed he has to help his mother

He didn't want to be bothered helping his mother and is pissed off that he had to go to PR himself.
Seriously? Nothing in the story you linked suggests he didn't want to be bothered to help his mother. The man stated explicitly what annoys him:
  • "What p**ses me off most is that Houston was back on its feet in days but nothing is changing in Puerto Rico."
  • "If I have one regret in all this is that I can't do more."
  • "Salazar's (left) Brooklyn, New York-born mother, Madelene Cintron (right), served in then Puerto Rico-based 390th Company from 1979 to 1986 and two more relations are active US servicemen"
44E8417000000578-0-image-m-44_1506895560702.jpg

44E840E400000578-0-image-a-45_1506895568536.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned
It's despicable that he's bitching about helping his own mother.

If the Daily Mail was accompanying him, obviously it was a propaganda story.

He didn't want to be bothered helping his mother and is pissed off that he had to go to PR himself.

Marine vet's mission to help his Puerto Rican family | Daily Mail Online

It didn't seem to bother him to expect someone else to help HIS mother.

Grasping at straws mean anything to you?

Well they were living in separate cities. I live in another country away from my parents and I would hope someone would help my parents if there was a natural disaster. That's not unreasonable.

It's not like he lived next door and wouldn't help his mother.

He lived all the way in New York while his mom was in Puerto Rico. He was fortunate enough to have the money and resources to fly all the way there to help his mom. But many people would have had the money or resources to save his mom.

Instead of slandering him you should be commending him.

• Banned
I would hope someone would help my parents if there was a natural disaster.

I would too. PR was decimated. Trump has and is doing EVERYTHING that anyone could do. This PR guy is trying to pin the blame on Trump and make himself out to be some sort of a hero because he's helping his mother. LOL.

Marine vet's mission to help his Puerto Rican family | Daily Mail Online

It didn't seem to bother him to expect someone else to help HIS mother.

Grasping at straws mean anything to you?

Well they were living in separate cities. I live in another country away from my parents and I would hope someone would help my parents if there was a natural disaster. That's not unreasonable.

It's not like he lived next door and wouldn't help his mother.

He lived all the way in New York while his mom was in Puerto Rico. He was fortunate enough to have the money and resources to fly all the way there to help his mom. But many people would have had the money or resources to save his mom.

Instead of slandering him you should be commending him.

I would hope you'd be the one to help your parents instead of expecting someone else to do it.

One's inability to help their family doesn't mean others should be required to do so.

Instead of expecting others to do things for HIS family, he should do it himself.

In times of disaster every person is not going to get the same level of care at the same time as every other person. It's impossible. Expecting the use of magic is unreasonable.

K9, you are truly a son of a bitch. The young man is to be commended for doing the right thing. That you stretch so hard to create something negative out of it is an indication of how low a person you truly are. Filth like you is not needed in this nation.

It's despicable that he's bitching about helping his own mother.
He's not! The story even says so....Why do you keep repeating that? It's not going to become more so simply because you restate it.

Did he not say that, since Trump won't help his mother, he has to do it?

Are you truly that thick? The man is complaining that the organs of the government that are supposed to have helped his mother have not done so and their lack of a sense of urgency about getting help to the people of PR is so profound that he, a private citizen using nothing more than resources available to him was able to get help to her a week after the hurricane, yet the mighty American government -- the government that can put men on the moon, retrieve submarines from the ocean floor, get Houston and South Florida back to some semblance of normalcy in days -- has gotten no help to her. He's complaining that when PR pays more in federal taxes than does VT, the people of PR have every right to expect more help by far than they are receiving.

Last edited:
Yes, K9 is thick, heartless, and a real bastard. We have a very large humanitarian disaster going on in Puerto Rico. This is part of America, these are Americans. There are 3 and one half million Americans in Puerto Rico, in dire circumstances. K9 is a worthless bigot, the kind of person this nation does not need.

Forum List

Back