Pubs blackmailing the US again

I have no respect for Obama or his Democrat co-conspirators who are intend on turning us into Greece

They are derelict in their duty, they are criminally negligent.

I have nothing good to say about any of them

How do you know that it's the intent of America's leaders to 'turn us in to Greece'? That seems presumptive.

Is it presumptive to scream when you are heading straight for a cliff and Charlie Manson is driving with his hair on fire straight for the edge???

Yes... we are heading right down the road Greece is on, and I want NO part of it.

C'mon Joe.... you can see Obama is driving us right over the edge. Cant ya?? :confused:

Nope.

I see him kind of bumbling in the job and 'playing the game legal' rather than leading, I'm extremely disappointed that instead of fair and simple taxes, Obama wants to play the game installed by the lap-dog congresses of the past 3 decades all nice and lawyer-approved legal and take the favored treatment enjoyed by the petroleum industry and give it to "Green Energy", what ever the fuck THAT is. In spite of my disappointments, I see him as the tool among all the tools with an actual shot at driving the bus who is least objectionable. WYGD? :dunno:

Everything has to be on the table. No sacred cows. Fair and simple taxes, balanced budgets focused on investing in our future, not our prisons: Nations of Earth Ranked by Incarceration Rate :eek:

Forum List

Back