Public Schools, State-Neutrality & "Famous Christians In History" Class. A Cake Argument.

Under state neutrality, can kids be made to take "famous gays" classes but not "famous Christians"?

• No, absolutely not. They wouldn't allow "famous Christians" to be taught, so NO.

• Maybe, but only if they force "famous Christians" on the kids too.

• Yes because Christianity is a religion and LGBT is just a lifestlye

• Shouldn't this thread be in a forum where nobody posts?

Results are only viewable after voting.
What a ridiculous thread
What world do these people live in? It;s like Alice in Wonderland with these people. Read hat SCOTUS actually say, and then read what these people claim SCOTUS says, and it's enough to make me ask for one of Mother's pills -- or them

Famous Christians have always been in history books so have gays but sometimes the lines are blurred on exactly what they be is..Because normally people don't flash those preferences publicly all the time.
"Famous Christians have always been in history books so have gays but sometimes the lines are blurred on exactly" which one of those Christians are gay, and which Gays are Dignity Christians

That is not how the USSC found in the baker vs Colorado case..
You've misrepresented what SCOTU said in that case in other threads. You even deleted a comment in a reply I made on the subject, and then when and claimed I did not say what I said.

You need to apologize to everyone and stop lying about what the SCOTUS ruling actually says

So you see what you have accomplished by putting this thread in education? Mission accomplished. But what it's inspired me to do is to unchill the conversation at a place where it will have real traction. So in a way, thanks! :popcorn:

Just for those visiting this thread via the link in my signature; having been shocked at its removal elsewhere. ^^ See what is being accomplished here with full permission? Ridicule, off topic, ad hominem etc. etc. Allowed to stand. Arbitrary? Yes.

Just for those visiting this thread via the link in my signature; having been shocked at its removal elsewhere. ^^ See what is being accomplished here with full permission? Ridicule, off topic, ad hominem etc. etc. Allowed to stand. Arbitrary? Yes.
Are you publicly arguing with Admin decisions?

Without the insanity plea.
Why did somebody refer to sil as a 'He?'
Sil is pansexual...

Sil is pansexual...
So am I! Used to be Tri-sexual (try anything once), but getting older I've needed to broaden my horizons

Sil is pansexual...
So am I! Used to be Tri-sexual (try anything once), but getting older I've needed to broaden my horizons
My horizons widened around the spare tire.

Sil is a man? LOL

I'm not sure what Sil is, because it never really says. One one thread, he said some gay dude tried to seduce him and he beat him up... so that would indicate he's a dude...

But since he makes up all sorts of stories about his dead gay friend who had AIDS, you have to take that with a grain of salt.

Sil is a man? LOL

I'm not sure what Sil is, because it never really says. One one thread, he said some gay dude tried to seduce him and he beat him up... so that would indicate he's a dude...

But since he makes up all sorts of stories about his dead gay friend who had AIDS, you have to take that with a grain of salt.
One of them? LOL met them before online. sad people

This thread has the word "cake" in the title. Shouldn't it be in the Food and Wine forum?

Forum List

Back