Public Correctly Blaming Republicans for Shutdown

I remember that too. Obama inherited two flopped wars and a GOP-caused recession. Bush's Presidency was an unmitigated disaster.

Did Obama ever even find the restroom in the White House? Talk about a waste of eight years.

He found the bathroom. And Osama bin Laden. :banana: What did the crosseyed war monkey Bushtard find? A country worse off then when he took power, that's what.

In 2006 , Bush says capturing bin Laden is “not a top priority use of American resources.” An 8 year GOP fiasco.

3 polls.

ABC/Washington Post:
Trump & GOP: 48
Democrats: 28
ABC News | Under Maintenance

CNN:
Trump or GOP: 47
Democrats: 31
CNN poll: DACA not worth a shutdown, except to Democrats - CNNPolitics

Quinnipiac:
Trump or GOP: 53
Democrats: 34
QU Poll Release Detail

Ouch. That really must sting the Trumpflakes. They've failed their masters. Look at them here, making thread after thread crying about Democrats, like good party apparatchiks. After all, if there's something conservatives do well, it's marching in lockstep to the commands of TheParty.

And the public isn't buying it. Our nutty conservative MSM is even shilling overtime trying to blame the Democrats, and the public isn't buying it. If the crazy conservative MSM can't even save the Republicans, what hope do they have?

The nation isn’t governed by polls, it’s governed by elected officials. If people felt that way about DACA, then Dems would control the government. They don’t. Republicans are elected on being tough on illegal immigration and they win. But Dems don’t care and want to govern against the will of the people.

How is blaming the country that caused the need for DACA a meltdown?

That's not a meltdown, that's a deflection, which was something else I listed.

When the topic is how the public is blaming the Republicans, talking about something else is a deflection. There's a massive amount of deflection going on here, along with the butthurt.

Need I mention that refusing to address reality won't make the reality go away? Reality is going to hurt you at the ballot box. You might want to do something about that, such as caving in to the very politically popular demands of the Democrats. Congress can do it now, or the Democratic majority will do it after 2018.

He found the bathroom. And Osama bin Laden. :banana: What did the crosseyed war monkey Bushtard find? A country worse off then when he took power, that's what.

In 2006 , Bush says capturing bin Laden is “not a top priority use of American resources.” An 8 year GOP fiasco.

Seal Team Six does not show Obama as a team member.

Wingnuts will find a way to blame someone else somehow. Just like the Bush Recession was to blame on the Community Reinvestment Act, passed decades ago. It somehow lay dormant through the years, then unleashed its pernicious effects on the economy, leading voters to unjustifiable blame the GOP. Wingtards can excuse any problem they cause.

I remember you whack jobs screaming BBBBBBBUUUTTTT BOOOOOOOSH!!!!! At every turn

I remember that too. Obama inherited two flopped wars and a GOP-caused recession. Bush's Presidency was an unmitigated disaster.

And we are supposed to believe someone who cannot spell Velveeta?

So your reply is basically, "Oh yeah, but what about yer username?" :clap2:

Frankly and truthfully, Obama created ISIS and allowed it to grow and prosper. It took Trump less than six months to reduce them to nothingness.

Lame reply. Unconvincing. Bush never would've caught bin Laden. He didn't care. He probably even know he was in Pakistan, but Bush was Pakistan's butt boy, so Bush refused to act.

Wingnuts will find a way to blame someone else somehow. Just like the Bush Recession was to blame on the Community Reinvestment Act, passed decades ago. It somehow lay dormant through the years, then unleashed its pernicious effects on the economy, leading voters to unjustifiable blame the GOP. Wingtards can excuse any problem they cause.

I remember you whack jobs screaming BBBBBBBUUUTTTT BOOOOOOOSH!!!!! At every turn

You're using talking points that have been used for years....boring and redundant

It is in the fine print. Always read the fine print.

Frankly and truthfully, Obama created ISIS and allowed it to grow and prosper. It took Trump less than six months to reduce them to nothingness.

Bush's removal of Hussein from power in Iraq is the root cause of Isis. And it took the Iraq Military years to get rid of them. The US was a sideshow.

You do know Democrats were in control of the House and Senate for the last two years of Bush final term...

Just FYI, but I know you will claim tjey did nothing wrong when they were in charge of the House and Senate.

Lame reply. Unconvincing. Bush never would've caught bin Laden. He didn't care. He probably even know he was in Pakistan, but Bush was Pakistan's butt boy, so Bush refused to act.

It is never my intention to convince partisan hacks like you of anything. You are merely a clown to be laughed at and generally ignored.

You could lease a sense of humor for a small monthly payment...but there is a balloon note due at the end of the lease.

3 polls.

ABC/Washington Post:

CNN:

Quinnipiac:
QU Poll Release Detail

Ouch. That really must sting the Trumpflakes. They've failed their masters. Look at them here, making thread after thread crying about Democrats, like good party apparatchiks. After all, if there's something conservatives do well, it's marching in lockstep to the commands of TheParty.

And the public isn't buying it. Our nutty conservative MSM is even shilling overtime trying to blame the Democrats, and the public isn't buying it. If the crazy conservative MSM can't even save the Republicans, what hope do they have?
And the poll sez: "Hillary Clinton by a landslide"

What most of the public isn't buying is ANY bullshit from the proven liar media. lol!

No, it said she'd win the popular vote...and she did. She got more votes than any white man in history. Polls reflected that.
Lies, never ending lies....the polls predicted she would be president.

There are like a half dozen threads on this but with that sad polls are utterly useless
Useless because you don’t like the results.
When the R’s run the entire government and only an idiot would say it’s not the republican’s fault.

3 polls.

ABC/Washington Post:

CNN:

Quinnipiac:
QU Poll Release Detail

And the poll sez: "Hillary Clinton by a landslide"

What most of the public isn't buying is ANY bullshit from the proven liar media. lol!

No, it said she'd win the popular vote...and she did. She got more votes than any white man in history. Polls reflected that.
Lies, never ending lies....the polls predicted she would be president.
Still playing the fool I see.

The President said he was going to run America like his businesses. Apparently we have reached the part where he would usually just declare bankruptcy and run away.

Most Democrats are just not very bight people.
The Democrats manipulate dumb people with Fake News just like the Nazi Party did it.

So, Trumpflakes just got hit with a dose of reality, and the result is as expected. Meltdown, deflection, butthurt, denial, and hysteria.

Thanks for acting like that, Trumpflakes. Your denial of reality and bad behavior makes our job much easier. We're going to ream you for this at the ballot box, and you're helping us do it.

Polls are not reality
Reality is the hundreds of thousands of women and men marching today all over the country against your pussygrabber.

Useless because you don’t like the results.
When the R’s run the entire government and only an idiot would say it’s not the republican’s fault.

Schumer didn't like the results, so he quit. Funny part is he thought he had the big ace in the hole with threatening a shutdown. Those soldiers out there understand they are better off with Trump than Obama. This flu will continue to kill and the Democrats get to own that.

Forum List

Back