Psychotic Black Nurse Hits the Unemployment Line

I wouldn't trust her anywhere near a hospital ever again...what a hateful bigoted person.

I love it when hateful liberals spew their hate on line and get canned...

from article: Personally I can't see a nurse tweeting this, esp a new one who had just worked her butt off passing the state boards.

“IU Health is aware of several troubling posts on social media which appear to be from a recently hired IU Health employee," the Saturday statement said. "Our HR department continues to investigate the situation and the authenticity of the posts. During the investigation, that employee (who does not work at Riley Hospital for Children) will have no access to patient care.”

On Sunday he declined to clarify if the nurse was fired, resigned or had left before the investigation, citing company policy and employee privacy.

The account, @tai_fieri, was deleted and appears to have been recreated by a different user who posted new tweets Saturday.

I think BLM and ANTIFA are looking for battlefield medics...:badgrin:
No pay though...:biggrin:

She won't be threatening the lives of children at that hospital anymore.

Indiana University Health confirmed in a statement on Sunday that a recently hired employee “tied to troubling posts on social media” over the weekend was no longer employed by the health care system, the Indianapolis Star reported.
Now instead of getting gibs due to Affirmative Action, she'll get gibs through unemployment/welfare.

Well. That'll look good on her job resume.

baker1nurse-white-babies.jpg

The stupid bitch might be qualified to work for an African witch-doctor.

Or to be the protein at a barbecue for cannibals.

It's not enough that SHE be fired. How many other black nurses feel the same way and haven't been fired. Every one of them should be regarded with some suspicion.

It's not enough that SHE be fired. How many other black nurses feel the same way and haven't been fired. Every one of them should be regarded with some suspicion
I do know some GREAT black men and women. Most of the good ones are older though. Something happened to this evil "entitlement" generation of young people. So I do approach blacks with suspicion until they prove to me that they are worthy of my trust.

from article: Personally I can't see a nurse tweeting this, esp a new one who had just worked her butt off passing the state boards.

“IU Health is aware of several troubling posts on social media which appear to be from a recently hired IU Health employee," the Saturday statement said. "Our HR department continues to investigate the situation and the authenticity of the posts. During the investigation, that employee (who does not work at Riley Hospital for Children) will have no access to patient care.”

On Sunday he declined to clarify if the nurse was fired, resigned or had left before the investigation, citing company policy and employee privacy.

The account, @tai_fieri, was deleted and appears to have been recreated by a different user who posted new tweets Saturday.

Daww a black Nazi apologist, how cute.

It's not enough that SHE be fired. How many other black nurses feel the same way and haven't been fired. Every one of them should be regarded with some suspicion
I do know some GREAT black men and women. Most of the good ones are older though. Something happened to this evil "entitlement" generation of young people. So I do approach blacks with suspicion until they prove to me that they are worthy of my trust.

Obama Happened.

Entitlement will get screwed when Pocahontas videos record any monkey-business.

Forum List

Back