Psaki: We Will Not Tell Public How Many People On White House Campus Test Positive For COVID

All they need to release is the numbers, no one asked for names.

And no one seemed to have a problem when people in the Trump White House were named.
One rule for me, another for thee!

^ Democrat motto

One thing is for certain.

Democrats lie about Covid every time they talk about Covid, every time....

I’m happy to hear you’re concerned. His name is spelt with a B by the way not and X.
You sure? I am pretty sure the CCP made him change his name after that last 10 percent kick back to the "Big Guy" - they thought "Big Guy" was a little to Cosa Nostraish

You sure? I am pretty sure the CCP made him change his name after that last 10 percent kick back to the "Big Guy" - they thought "Big Guy" was a little to Cosa Nostraish
Yeah I’m sure. As always you’ve been lied to again

Just more of the transparency he promised. Heh.

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki told reporters on Thursday that the administration will not release numbers about how many people working for the administration on the White House campus have tested positive for COVID-19.
“It’s been a couple of days since we talked about the breakthrough case on the campus here and that you acknowledge there were additional breakthrough cases,” a reporter said during the press briefing. “Can you give us now the number of breakthrough cases that have occurred during the Biden presidency?”
“Well, I would say first that our medical experts, our health experts, have been conveying from the beginning, as have we, that there would be cases of individuals who are vaccinated who tested positive for COVID,” Psaki responded. “There are 2,000 people who work on the campus. And of course, that means that just statistically speaking, there will be people who are vaccinated individuals who get COVID on the campus.”
“What I announced yesterday or conveyed yesterday was what our policy would be moving forward,” she added. “But no, I don’t think you can expect that we’re going to be providing numbers of breakthrough cases now.”

What do you expect!?!? She learned from the masters:

1627062451211.png

Why what?
Why was he sharing that information with his son on a private email account? Why has he repeatedly lied about talking to his son and family about their foreign business deals? Why?

You said it it wasn't hard...thought you had an answer for us

They like to hide the identities of murderers and duplicity sick people while ordering well people to mask and stay at home

Why was he sharing that information with his son on a private email account? Why has he repeatedly lied about talking to his son and family about their foreign business deals? Why?

You said it it wasn't hard...thought you had an answer for us
It’s not hard to spell his name correctly and it’s not hard to ignore stupid conspiracy theories. Your narrative has been fed to you through a media intent on making him a criminal. If Trumps justice department led by Billy Barr didn’t find any criminality in the actual verified evidence that is out there then that says it all.

It’s not hard to spell his name correctly and it’s not hard to ignore stupid conspiracy theories. Your narrative has been fed to you through a media intent on making him a criminal. If Trumps justice department led by Billy Barr didn’t find any criminality in the actual verified evidence that is out there then that says it all.
You think they were aware of these emails? Was there a probe going on then? I don't know...do you?

I am just basing this on things like this thread that keep showing more and more stuff...I mean Xiden said repeatedly, in 2020 that he never spoke to his son or family about their foreign deals...we know that to be a lie now, why was he lying?

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki told reporters on Thursday that the administration will not release numbers about how many people working for the administration on the White House campus have tested positive for COVID-19.
“It’s been a couple of days since we talked about the breakthrough case on the campus here and that you acknowledge there were additional breakthrough cases,” a reporter said during the press briefing. “Can you give us now the number of breakthrough cases that have occurred during the Biden presidency?”
“Well, I would say first that our medical experts, our health experts, have been conveying from the beginning, as have we, that there would be cases of individuals who are vaccinated who tested positive for COVID,” Psaki responded. “There are 2,000 people who work on the campus. And of course, that means that just statistically speaking, there will be people who are vaccinated individuals who get COVID on the campus.”
“What I announced yesterday or conveyed yesterday was what our policy would be moving forward,” she added. “But no, I don’t think you can expect that we’re going to be providing numbers of breakthrough cases now.”

hmmmm ...it seems the Biden admin cant keep covid out of their admin ...even with a vaccine !

Geez where did all the white house leaks go? Now that Biden is POTUS suddenly there are no more leaks? This is a conclusive proof that the leaks from the Trump White house were CIA and FBI assisted.

JO

You think they were aware of these emails? Was there a probe going on then? I don't know...do you?

I am just basing this on things like this thread that keep showing more and more stuff...I mean Xiden said repeatedly, in 2020 that he never spoke to his son or family about their foreign deals...we know that to be a lie now, why was he lying?
Yes of course they were aware of the "emails". Trumps propaganda machine had been pumping that stuff out for years trying to get the "Lock Him up" ball rolling for the election. Barr had every opportunity do something about it and he didn't... Like I said... that tells the story

Yes of course they were aware of the "emails". Trumps propaganda machine had been pumping that stuff out for years trying to get the "Lock Him up" ball rolling for the election. Barr had every opportunity do something about it and he didn't... Like I said... that tells the story
I've seen no evidence to suggest Barr was aware of Xiden's private account, let alone for years.

Did the DOJ get his son's laptop? Yes, that's true...and that investigation was on going, and a Grand Jury was involved....but that wasn't known to the public due to the election, what's happened with that now that Xiden won anyway?

and what propganda? are you suggesting this email isn't real?

I've seen no evidence to suggest Barr was aware of Xiden's private account, let alone for years.

Did the DOJ get his son's laptop? Yes, that's true...and that investigation was on going, and a Grand Jury was involved....but that wasn't known to the public due to the election, what's happened with that now that Xiden won anyway?

and what propganda? are you suggesting this email isn't real?
Your evidence is the fact that they did nothing about it. You honestly think you know more than the AG of the USA and the FBI. Come on man, you're a victim of political propaganda and conspiracy theories. Grow up.

I'm guessing the number is between none of them and all of them. Either way, I'm ambivalent.

My COVID strategy is to ignore it ... it's just not interesting.

Forum List

Back