Proud black vet happy to take Water's SOTU seat

Aba Incieni

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2017
An African-American veteran has offered to take Rep. Maxine Waters' (D-Calif.) seat at President Trump's first State of the Union address later this month.

Waters is one of several Democrat lawmakers who are skipping the event, telling MSNBC last week that Trump is "the most despicable human being that could possibly ever walk the earth."

"Why would I take my time to go and sit and listen to a liar? ... He doesn't deserve my attention," Waters said.

Ricky Taylor, a ten-year Army veteran who served two tours in Afghanistan, started going viral after he tweeted that he would like Waters' seat, so he can attend the State of the Union and thank the president.

https://twitter.com/Elucifer23/status/953124871416045568
Deplorable Vet @Elucifer23

@FoxNews Everyone please help and retweet. I would like to take Maxine Waters seats at The State Of The Union Address. If they don't want to go this Military Veteran would gladly go. I'd tell the President how much he means to myself, family, Military, and all of his supporters!

10:40 PM - Jan 15, 2018

'Deplorable Vet' Offers to Take Maxine Waters' SOTU Seat: 'She Surely Doesn't Speak for Me'

and they/she complain about Trump saying ''shithole'' [ if he even said it ] :rolleyes-41:

Weather looks to be nice.

cali weatger.jpg

View attachment 171964
/----/ San Francisco requires Poop Maps to help pedestrians avoid human waste.
San Francisco Requires Poop Maps To Help Pedestrians Avoid Human Waste
Would you believe there is an online map to track human feces on the city’s streets? There is. One area of the city reported a 140% rise in feces. As Jay Caruso of RedState noted, “Public urination is so widespread it has damaged subway elevators and escalators, building walls and power poles.”
SF Poop map.png

View attachment 171964
/----/ San Francisco requires Poop Maps to help pedestrians avoid human waste.
San Francisco Requires Poop Maps To Help Pedestrians Avoid Human Waste
Would you believe there is an online map to track human feces on the city’s streets? There is. One area of the city reported a 140% rise in feces. As Jay Caruso of RedState noted, “Public urination is so widespread it has damaged subway elevators and escalators, building walls and power poles.”
View attachment 171971
Is that a pre or post production schmears?

I do hope it's a comfy chair....
It's still wet from Trump's last speech.
Ah they are used to it since most in the govt. is old....
The democrats have a 75-year old minimum age requirement to join their party.
And a monthly club fee for Depends...
Can you imagine owning the adult diaper concession for the progs? Must be worth a fortune.

Forum List

Back