Protests Dwindle at Wisconsin Capitol – Only a Couple Dozen Loons Show Up Today

Half your family doesn't like the unions? OH nooooo!!!! Well that convinces me. Half of some dumb shit's family doesn't like unions. Well, the only thing that tells me is that you have bad genes. Go fuck yourself you ignorant fuck. If I want any shit out of you, I'll scrape it off my dick.

Awww, the big sissy is angry because her precious public employee unions are going to have to actually compete in the real world on their merits - which are non-existent.

Good luck to you pussy and your POS public employee unions as they join the rest of the world, its a global economy today, and their days are over. We the Taxpayer have spoken.

The only shit you'll be scraping douchebag is the dogshit in the garbage cans you and the other former public union employees eat for dinner each night in the not-so-distant future...

Last edited:
[
madison-loner.jpg

So much for the revolution.

That doesn't look like the capital building in the back ground, and could have been made by any 8 year old with a Disney photoshop tool. DO you have any real evidence of your assertions besides a kiddie blog pic??

Half your family doesn't like the unions? OH nooooo!!!! Well that convinces me. Half of some dumb shit's family doesn't like unions. Well, the only thing that tells me is that you have bad genes. Go fuck yourself you ignorant fuck. If I want any shit out of you, I'll scrape it off my dick.

Awww, the big sissy is angry because her precious public employee unions are going to have to actually compete in the real world on their merits - which are non-existent.

Good luck to you pussy and your POS public employee unions as they join the rest of the world, its a global economy today, and their days are over. We the Taxpayer have spoken.

The only shit you'll be scraping douchebag is the dogshit in the garbage cans you and the other former public union employees eat for dinner each night in the not-so-distant future...

Sounds like you have a hormone problem.:lol:

Or they aren't considering 59% support public unions.

You aren't no Rhodes Scholar. You are an idiot. But thanks for playing.

What 59% is that fuckface? The same public union members polled in the NY Times/CBS poll a few days ago? You fucking moron, the public does NOT support the public unions, and the fact that filth like you has no ability to debate or deal with the facts that are presented over and over is proof that you know you've lost the debate.

All you can do is personally attack and insult those who have vanquished you and the other far left, public-union employee defending trash.

So how is sucking your boss's cock working out for you road apple?:lol:

Or we know we are winning:

57% disapprove of Gov. Walker. A Rasmussen poll so you know he's fucking up huge.

60% approve collective bargaining rights for public unions.

57% of independents disapprove of Walker in Wisconsin.

Facts.

Talk about it in 6 months when those numbers drastically drop...

Fact, you ain’t “winning” shit. Nice to see you support open corruption btw.

[
madison-loner.jpg

So much for the revolution.

That doesn't look like the capital building in the back ground, and could have been made by any 8 year old with a Disney photoshop tool. DO you have any real evidence of your assertions besides a kiddie blog pic??

That photo was taken from the Yahoo News link that was provided in the OP:

A protestor demonstrates outside the Wisconsin State Capitol February 22 in Madison, Wisconsin. (AFP)

So then you are going to maintain that Yahoo News photoshopped the photo? Are you THAT desperate?

Last edited:

Sounds like you have a hormone problem.:lol:

Now that's funny right there! :lol::lol::lol:

So how is sucking your boss's cock working out for you road apple?

I own my own business, ****.

And can you send us pictures of you jerking off to George Soros? Or sucking the cock and ass of Moveon.org writers, that you and the other mentally ill pieces of shit far left lowlifes worship?

I didn't know that was a business option......unless........oh.......you're a Pimp. No wonder you don't like unions.

Or we know we are winning:

57% disapprove of Gov. Walker. A Rasmussen poll so you know he's fucking up huge.

60% approve collective bargaining rights for public unions.

57% of independents disapprove of Walker in Wisconsin.

Facts.

Polls are not facts. Just sayin'.

So how is sucking your boss's cock working out for you road apple?

And can you send us pictures of you jerking off to George Soros? Or sucking the cock and ass of Moveon.org writers, that you and the other mentally ill pieces of shit far left lowlifes worship?

I didn't know that was a business option......unless........oh.......you're a Pimp. No wonder you don't like unions.

Wow.. you really are that stupid.

:eusa_drool:

Wow.. you really are that stupid.

:eusa_drool:

You too? Yeah, pimping isn't known for being a union-friendly occupation, is it?

The more people learn about Public Unions,the more they despise them. Public Unions have been fucking Taxpayers over for many many years. They only care about themselves and getting Democrats elected. It's good to see some politicians standing up for the Taxpayers. They never seem to have a say in these issues. Taxpayers have had enough of Public Unions & Democrats abusing them. Unions should never have been allowed in Government. They have only led to more political corruption. The Taxpayer always gets screwed in the end. Kudos to Scott Walker for taking them on. It's about time someone did.

The more people learn about Public Unions,the more they despise them. Public Unions have been fucking Taxpayers over for many many years. They only care about themselves and getting Democrats elected. It's good to see some politicians standing up for the Taxpayers. They never seem to have a say in these issues. Taxpayers have had enough of Public Unions & Democrats abusing them. Unions should never have been allowed in Government. They have only led to more political corruption. The Taxpayer always gets screwed in the end. Kudos to Scott Walker for taking them on. It's about time someone did.

Yeah he is doing it for his puppet master David Koch. Both parties have corruption in it. And thanks to Citizens United, the American People will have no voice once the republicans take it away, you're just being a puppet in the Koch's game. Think for yourself, defend your right to earn a living. Don't let the Kochs take it away from you.

Jesus Christ, you're a fucking moron. First, I'm a man. Second, I don't belong to a union, but I fully support them. Now don't you feel like an idiot? Probably not. You'd need to actually be able to comprehend simple concepts in order to recognize your own idiocy.

You're a pussy piece of shit. You don't even deserve the hot loads that I spray all over your argument and face as you greedily gobble up every drop. Save your appetite, pussy-boy. There's plenty more for your cum-drenched face.

Forum List

Back