PROTEST star rapper Lil Kim: homophobe

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
LIL KIM LYRICS - Fuck You

Dont stop until justice for LGBT is achieved. Its far worse than an Indiana pizzeria.

Superstar rapper Lil Kim....HOMOPHOBE. Dropping anti gay slurs. Ruin her.

Liberals are taking to Facebook and Twitter as we speak !
By morning Jess and Al will be landing Air Farce One and a protest march and candlelight vigil will commence pronto.
By sunset tomorrow, all of this evil will be wiped from the face of the earth !

Gay-Bashing Bash (from Juliet and Romeo: A Plague - I mean - A Play on Life in America)
zzpxlpbr.gif

“GAYS AND DYKES” (sung to “Guys and Dolls”)
ROMEO and his gay art friends Mercutio, Benvolio and Portfolio make fun of homophobia.
Cue: "So forget those Capulets those hopeless homophobes are more afraid of us!"
zzpxlpbr.gif

MERCUTIO: Who’s hanging ’round the art bar? I’ll tell you who’s hanging ’round the art bar:
A bunch of bisexual boys so hot for a gang of trisexual girls
They use up enough condoms to cover up an art car!
THAT’S who’s hanging ’round the art bar!

BENVOLIO: What’s in the Montrose Voice? I’ll tell you what’s in the Montrose Voice:
A personal ad from some transsexual STILL in transition
Cuz “"He-She-It” DIDN'T wanna make a CHOICE!
THAT’S what’s in the Montrose Voice!

STACEY: What’s happening in Houston?
WENDY: I’ll tell you what’s happening in Houston:
Kids coming out of the closet to get back at the parents who abused ’em!
ALL FOUR: THAT’S what’s happening in Houston!
You gotta recognize ’em to resist ’em,
Or you’ll fall another victim to their system!
MERCUTIO: Yes, sir, when you see a guy Dressed like ME! walking by,
You can tell that the fellow is really gay!
PORTFOLIO: When you spot some snot with a feminine name,
Chances are he’s a flame Who’s playing a game Dolling up like a dame!
BENVOLIO: When an older gent Is still sharing his rent
With a man not related in any way -
TRIO: Are they just saving money? Or is something about them “funny”?
No surprise th’guys turn out to be bi’s or gays!

WOMYN: If you know a co-ed Who’s shaven off half her head,
If she’s pro-vegetarian, she’s a DYKE!
STACEY: If she won’t go out but she’s not saying much,
You’ll find out she’s a femme Forsaking all men For one special “butch”!
WOMYN: When your daughter dear Chains her nose to her ear,
WENDY: Or your son’s into black lace and high-heel spikes,
ALL: Pray to God, pray to Heaven, Or just wait around “twenty-four/seven”
’Til they outgrow the phase of being gays or dykes!
YIKES!

from Juliet and Romeo, a Screwball Tragedy, Lyrics by Emily Nghiem

And by the way, bucs90 has done more this evening to right the world, than Obama has in his entire career.
Liberals rejoice the world over that he is educating and enlightening them to the evil deeds of these rappers.

"PROTEST star rapper Lil Kim: homophobe"

Protest away, call for boycotts of his music and concerts; it's your right as an American in the context of private society and in the context of a free and democratic society, where private citizens are perfectly capable of resolving the conflicts and controversies of the day absent the involvement of government or the courts, just as we saw private citizens compel Indiana to amend its 'religious liberty' measure to prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation.

Dont stop until justice for LGBT is achieved. Its far worse than an Indiana pizzeria.

I'm bisexual and I have nothing against homosexuals or heterosexuals or whatever.

But you a lil' pussy ass faggot.
:FIREdevil:

See how easy that was. In regards to how I feel about other peoples' sexuality, it don't mean a dayum thang.

I'm bisexual and I have nothing against homosexuals or heterosexuals or whatever.

See how easy that was. In regards to how I feel about other peoples' sexuality, it don't mean a dayum thang.

Well I can use 'faggot', as I am bisexual as well, just like blacks can use '******', and so on. Though, faggot is not originally a word used to cause offense, and is in fact a foodstuff in the UK.

Well I can use 'faggot', as I am bisexual as well, just like blacks can use '******', and so on. Though, faggot is not originally a word used to cause offense, and is in fact a foodstuff in the UK.

The OP was callin' out some vocalist for using the world "faggot" in her lyrics. People make it seem like I should care because I'm bi and into other chicks, and therefore must feel obligated to be offended. I honestly don't care. Its just music. Most of the time I'm not even listening to music for the lyrics. They can talk about human sacrifice or devil worship or NWO or mass genocide or killing Christians, whatever. I don't care. As long as the music sounds good I don't care how "offensive" or politically incorrect people find the lyrics to be.​

Last edited:

The OP was callin' out some vocalist for using the world "faggot" in her lyrics. People make it seem like I should care because I'm bi and into other chicks, and therefore must feel obligated to be offended. I honestly don't care. Its just music. Most of the time I'm not even listening to music for the lyrics. They can talk about human sacrifice or devil worship or NWO or mass genocide or killing Christians, whatever. I don't care. As long as the music sounds good I don't care how "offensive" or politically incorrect people find the lyrics to be.​
Oh I get it, your okay if you're a leftist homophobe, but if you're a Christian and think gay marriage is wrong, you are the worst of the worst.

Oh I get it, your okay if you're a leftist homophobe, but if you're a Christian and think gay marriage is wrong, you are the worst of the worst.

Christians needa chill out. Homos needa chill out. Homophobes needa chill out. Aaaaaawwwl you mothafuckaaaaas needa chill out, and quit hatin' for the sake of hatin'

Well...a liberal in my Jay Z homophobe thread said that when they say faggot they dont mean faggot.

He said you have to.be "in the know" to know that what sounds like an anti gay slur isnt. When they say faggot...they arent saying faggot...they're saying faggot. See?

I thought it was a bundle of firewood.

What music? L'il Kim isn't a musician, she's a rapper. There is no music...just (dreadful) poetry recited to a beat that is roughly the complexity level of a nursery rhyme.

Well...a liberal in my Jay Z homophobe thread said that when they say faggot they dont mean faggot.

He said you have to.be "in the know" to know that what sounds like an anti gay slur isnt. When they say faggot...they arent saying faggot...they're saying faggot. See?
Bucs, what the person was probably telling you - was that, growing up in the 90's - when kids called each other faggot they weren't saying "youre gay," they were using it as an interchangable word for douche.

Same when they said, "thats gay."

Still, it was all wrong and what not. Of course it was.

But just a word from someone in the know: rappers arent typically known for being good and civil people.....typically, but not always, typically, theyre not good people.

Lil kim is a smut fuck. She deserves to be bitch slapped.

Nope, that's a 'fagot', faggot is a UK dish: Faggot food - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Nope, that's a 'fagot', faggot is a UK dish: Faggot food - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Obviously, words can evolve to carry new meaning.

What music? L'il Kim isn't a musician, she's a rapper. There is no music...just (dreadful) poetry recited to a beat that is roughly the complexity level of a nursery rhyme.

Personally I prefer progressive death metal or drum & bass, but rap & hip hop is music too ^_^

Forum List

Back