Protest marches-Here's a frightening walk down memory lane

is it safe to say you're muslim?
The link it to show the left and Islam are still in bed to destroy western culture capitalism and freedom.

i'm fairly liberal and i must respectfully disagree sir, though thank you for having some evidence instead of a blind claim.

You will enjoy browsing these links , maybe you can find a cause to get behind.Many of them are intertwined by money and leaders .

The funny thing about those protesters is that they never come to my neighborhood. I wish they would, once. Also, the swastika is cliche now. It doesn't mean anything because a bunch of dumbasses have abused it.

Mr. Fitnah, what are your thoughts on the pictures in the OP?

Ive seen them before , They remind me of the 60s. Typical progressive clap trap.
Im sure the college students got extra credit.

If you take a better look, you'll see that there are old, young and middle-aged people of all races in those marches, all supporting the same hatred of our government.

Mr. Fitnah, what are your thoughts on the pictures in the OP?

Ive seen them before , They remind me of the 60s. Typical progressive clap trap.
Im sure the college students got extra credit.

If you take a better look, you'll see that there are old, young and middle-aged people of all races in those marches, all supporting the same hatred of our government.
Yes all the old smelly hippies

Forum List

Back