Did you right wing dolts ever apologize to Michael Schiavo?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Terri Schiavo case
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

just the facts ma'am...

-------

Did the paranoid right ever apologize for all the slanders thrown Michale Schaivo's way?

We had a right wing nut Senator who also happened to be a sleazy MD with interests in nursing homes (nursing homes that ... from tax payers) mis-diagnosing Terri's condition from the Senate floor. :cuckoo:

We had the wacky religious right going after this guy as a murderer (paranoid fantasies are common when attacking people over the so called 'right to life' issues).

How about you people here? Ever say something about Michael Schiavo or Terri's condition that was just plain idiocy?

Schiavo Autopsy Released
Brain Damage 'Was Irreversible'

even the damned Pope got IT wrong thinking these vegetative states are people who are alive/sentient...:lol:

gawd, the right wing fringe (that is leading the GOP these days) is unworthy of a hearing in civilized discussion.

d.

Terri Schiavo case

just the facts ma'am...

-------

Did the paranoid right ever apologize for all the slanders thrown Michale Schaivo's way?

We had a right wing nut Senator who also happened to be a sleazy MD with interests in nursing homes (nursing homes that ... from tax payers) mis-diagnosing Terri's condition from the Senate floor. :cuckoo:

We had the wacky religious right going after this guy as a murderer (paranoid fantasies are common when attacking people over the so called 'right to life' issues).

How about you people here? Ever say something about Michael Schiavo or Terri's condition that was just plain idiocy?

Schiavo Autopsy Released

even the damned Pope got IT wrong thinking these vegetative states are people who are alive/sentient...:lol:

gawd, the right wing fringe (that is leading the GOP these days) is unworthy of a hearing in civilized discussion.

d.
yikes. carefull with the baiting....:meow:

Terri Schiavo case

just the facts ma'am...

-------

Schiavo Autopsy Released

d.

Baiting? Speaking truth to power is sometimes viewed as baiting, but hey.

Terri Schiavo case

just the facts ma'am...

-------

Schiavo Autopsy Released

d.

Baiting? Speaking truth to power is sometimes viewed as baiting, but hey.

i happen to agree i'm just saying this will get interesting i think cause the right will see it as a bait

I didn't apologize, I felt he had the right to do the right thing for his wife.

"turn in your card. your membership is revoked" - I expect you'll be getting one of those emails soon. Deviation is a cardinal sin in group think/speak.

A conservative who disagreed with the lunatic fringe on the right? I suspect you are more a libertarian than a libertine. :eusa_whistle:

"turn in your card. your membership is revoked" - I expect you'll be getting one of those emails soon. Deviation is a cardinal sin in group think/speak.

A conservative who disagreed with the lunatic fringe on the right? I suspect you are more a libertarian than a libertine. :eusa_whistle:

I'm not a republican, I'm an Independent, and do my own thinking. I'm not in lockstep with any party.

I'm not a republican, I'm an Independent, and do my own thinking. I'm not in lockstep with any party.

Never said you are a Republican, did I? Independent? How so?

Never said you are a Republican, did I? Independent? How so?

What do you mean Independent, how so? Just because I'm not a damn liberal?

Nobody should feel the need to apologize to Michael Schiavo. He was a complete jerk. My understanding is that Terry Schiavo's family was willing to bear the cost of keeping her alive. Why would you not want to go ahead and allow a person's mother and father to do that if it's not going to cost you anything? The question of whether or not Terry Schiavo had a chance to recover is irrelevant to the question of whether or not Michael Schiavo is a jerk. And he is.

The guy is an A-hole. There's no getting around it.

Last edited:
Michael Schiavo wouldn't appreciate the "apology" I have for him.

It would certainly make me feel better though.

Last edited:
My understanding is that Terry Schiavo's family was willing to bear the cost of keeping her alive. Why would you not want to go ahead and allow a person's mother and father to do that if it's not going to cost you anything?

He was next of kin. That's all that matters if one doesn't have an advance directive.

That's all that matters in the eyes of the law...but there is a difference between legal and right.

Slavery was legal, that didn't make it right.

Segregation was legal, that didn't make it right.

Women were legally denied a vote, that didn't make it right.

My understanding is that Terry Schiavo's family was willing to bear the cost of keeping her alive. Why would you not want to go ahead and allow a person's mother and father to do that if it's not going to cost you anything?

He was next of kin. That's all that matters if one doesn't have an advance directive.

That's all that matters in the eyes of the law...but there is a difference between legal and right.
And who do you suggest doctors take direction from?

If you don't want your next of kin making decisions for you, I'd suggest you get an advance directive and name a DPA to do so.

If you don't want your next of kin making decisions for you, I'd suggest you get an advance directive and name a DPA to do so.

First of all, he was not the next of kin in a genetic sense. Aside from that, as noted by another, there is a difference between what is "legal" and what is right. If her parents...who actually were related to her and who had a completely unselfish love for her...wanted to keep her body functioning while bearing the cost of doing so, only a complete A Hole would interfere with that. What a jerk. There's just no way around it. The guy is a jerk.

First of all, he was not the next of kin in a genetic sense. Aside from that, as noted by another, there is a difference between what is "legal" and what is right. If her parents...who actually were related to her and who had a completely unselfish love for her...wanted to keep her body functioning while bearing the cost of doing so, only a complete A Hole would interfere with that. What a jerk. There's just no way around it. The guy is a jerk.
He was next of kin. If you don't wish your spouse to make decisions for you, delegate someone else to be your DPA.

Forum List

Back