Prosecutors ban Soros Foundation as ‘threat to Russian national security’

The Open Society Institute funded by Soros has been declared a threat to the foundations of Russia’s Constitutional order and national security. I wonder if other nations will follow suit.

Read more @ Prosecutors ban Soros Foundation as ‘threat to Russian national security’
Well duh. Russia is not a free society. Putin's government is incompatible with the ideas of the foundation. I bet China, North Korea, Cuba, etc. are incompatible too.

Take Putin's cock out of your mouth for a bit geez.

The Open Society Institute funded by Soros has been declared a threat to the foundations of Russia’s Constitutional order and national security. I wonder if other nations will follow suit.

Read more @ Prosecutors ban Soros Foundation as ‘threat to Russian national security’
Well duh. Russia is not a free society. Putin's government is incompatible with the ideas of the foundation. I bet China, North Korea, Cuba, etc. are incompatible too.

Soros good
Koch bad
right numb nuts?

Soros good
Koch bad
right numb nuts?
Wow b/c this thread wasn't ready stupid enough

Soros good
Koch bad
right numb nuts?
Can you not just answer the fuckin question? Or are you a coward?

Soros good
Koch bad
right numb nuts?
Hey you retard - a der - Soros bad Koch good hmm? A der der der

Soros good
Koch bad
right numb nuts?
That's what I thought :thup:

Soros good
Koch bad
right numb nuts?

Only YOUR posts, OldFool, only YOUR posts!

When in the hell did RT become an acceptable source of news around here? Russian state controlled media...Pshaw!

Soros good
Koch bad
right numb nuts?
:fu:

Soros good
Koch bad
right numb nuts?
poor hack job. Hates to answer SIMPLE questions because it would make him look like a hypocrite
tissue_2049564i.jpg
?

As soon as you take Soros's out of yours....

poor hack job. Hates to answer SIMPLE questions because it would make him look like a hypocrite
tissue_2049564i.jpg
?
I have no problem with any of the big time donors dipshit. They all offset each other anyways.

Now how about you respond to your own off topic, meaningless question. Kochs good, Soros bad right faggot?

tissue_2049564i.jpg
?
I have no problem with any of the big time donors dipshit. They all offset each other anyways.

Now how about you respond to your own off topic, meaningless question. Kochs good, Soros bad right faggot?
So you have never attacked the kochs? Really?

I get all my news concerning Best Korea from Rodong Sinmun. :lol:

tissue_2049564i.jpg
?

So you have never attacked the kochs? Really?

Forum List

Back