prosecutor on thin ice judge in rittenhouse trial

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
5tpwu6.jpg

The last thing the defense really wants is a mistrial. They have to ask. Or it's malpractice. But they don't want one.
Only way this goes south for the defense is if ANTIFA is in the gallery giving the jury menacing looks.

:shok:

The judge can actually do that with prejudice?
Kyle invoked his 5th Amendment rights upon arrest, and the DA knowingly violated them retroactively. I'm a bit confuzzled on that point, I have watched that bit over and over. . . it's procedural, and it was NOT done in front of the jury. He has been warned. If he does it in front of the jury. . . . . ???

Kyle invoked his 5th Amendment rights upon arrest, and the DA knowingly violated them retroactively. I'm a bit confuzzled on that point, I have watched that bit over and over. . . it's procedural, and it was NOT done in front of the jury. He has been warned. If he does it in front of the jury. . . . . ???

Is the DA that desperate or agenda-driven to actually use a defendant’s right to silence as evidence against them? Regardless of the outcome of this trial, this is going to be held against the DA for years to come. It may even be used in Law Schools for “don’t do that”.

If that was a black man on trial he would of been hung up by now. But its a white sobbing child who was 17 at the time that caused the deaths of 2 men.

True but it won't end good for him.
What amazes me is if he was s black and killed two people, some on here would want him gone by now. Oh the irony of what appears to be political racism.
He killed to blm guys and the right wants him beatified and given hero status.
He is going to jail.

If that was a black man on trial he would of been hung up by now. But its a white sobbing child who was 17 at the time that caused the deaths of 2 men.

It is like. . . either you folks haven't been watching the trial, or you honestly do not give a shit about the law and facts.

At this point, the only thing that matters anymore is politics, am I getting this right?

True but it won't end good for him.
What amazes me is if he was s black and killed two people, some on here would want him gone by now. Oh the irony of what appears to be political racism.
He is going to jail.

Race has nothing to do with it and attempting to make it so is beyond lame

There were dozens of blacks who murdered people during the BLM riots, including that thug looter who killed a retired police captain in cold blood. But no…..let’s go after a white teen who killed in self-defense.

IOW, if this case involved a black man, we wouldn’t see a trial at all.

Race has nothing to do with it and attempting to make it so is beyond lame
I usually agree with you, but not here. I DO think race has a lot to do with this. They are going after this kid with a vengeance, feeling he is fair game because he is white, and the left has vilified whites. If this involved a Black kid, it would be just another BLM street tussle and we’d never even know the killer’s name.

What, for example, is the name of the looter who killed the retired police captain trying to protect the store from looters?

I know the law and he shouldn't of been there with an AR 15, and he has no rights to have.
I'm not disagreeing with you on that.

Let's not confuse these two issues and make the situation a convoluted mess. I feel that is what you a attempting to do, mostly, if I have this correct, for political purposes.

Breaking one law, does not negate the natural right to self-defense. If he had used a baseball bat to fend off is attacker, and bashed his skull in. . . are you then saying, you would be fine with that?

. . . is your beef with the gun, or with him?

If a woman decides to get an abortion, should the state and society say, "oh, well, she is obviously unfit to be a parent. . " ???

. . . and then yank all social support for any of her remaining children?

Don't you see? Acting immoral, unethical, or breaking a law in one area, does NOT abrogate a person's natural human rights in other areas.

If you can find a law anywhere that shows it does? Post it. I have seen your argument over and over by many leftists that have put forth this argument. . . "he brought a gun, thus he has no rights," but they fail to back that shit up with either a philosophical logical reasoning that posits - "A" necessarily follows "B" , OR A LAW.

Do so, or admit you are wrong.

I mean, shit, some have gone so far as to claim, society needs to arrest the mom for driving him to Kenosha in the first place. . . :auiqs.jpg:

. . . why the hell stop there? Why not arrest the gas station that sold her the gas to make her driving possible. Or arrest the teachers that taught the kid how to think, or the gun shop that sold them the gun, or the steel manufacturers that sold the gun manufacturers that steel, or the media companies that made Kyle aware of what is going on. . . or . . .

:rolleyes:

There were dozens of blacks who murdered people during the BLM riots, including that thug looter who killed a retired police captain in cold blood. But no…..let’s go after a white teen who killed in self-defense.

IOW, if this case involved a black man, we wouldn’t see a trial at all.
Unfortunatley these blm thugs are getting away with their crimes.

Forum List

Back