Proposes amendment- your thoughts?

&

☭proletarian☭

The Second amendment to this Constitution is hereby amended to read:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, and the rights to Life, Liberty, and Property being secure only when the People and persons possess the necessary means to protect them, the right of the People to keep arms and to maintain such militias as are necessary to insure liberty and keep distant the hands of tyranny shall not be infringed. The right of persons to keep and bear arms for the defense of the aforementioned rights shall not be infringed without due process of law.

The first part is to protect the militias the Fed has already assumed control of (see state militias and the national guard)

The second part is to protect the rights of the individual

Last edited by a moderator:
☭proletarian☭;2059263 said:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, and the rights to Life, Liberty, and Property being secure only when the People and persons possess the necessary means to protect them, the right of the People to keep arms and to maintain such militias as are necessary to insure liberty and keep distant the hands of tyranny shall not be infringed. The right of persons to keep and bear arms for the defense of the aforementioned rights shall not be infringed without due process of law.

Why are you posting political shit here? Did you miss the sticked thread. dweebus?

AKA: go away?

I see Gunny is opposed to protecting second amendment rights

1. I would just recommend that anyone who wants to exercise the right to bear arms must take the same oath of office to uphold Constitutional laws as any other Official or Officer of the law, and go through the same training.

2. Same with legal defenses -- the laws and due process should only be used to defend the law and never to infringe or obstruct justice or due process of others, as is happening now. Since legal representation is another form of defense, and the only alternative for those who don't use guns to defend their rights, then legal authority must also be reserved to uphold laws, and never abused to violate the equal protection of others. Right now both forms of defense are commonly abused.

3. Lastly, anyone who abuses the law to obstruct justice or violate the protection of others should owe restitution, or in the case of capital crimes should lose their citizenship. Citizenship should require signing an agreement to respect the consent of others and equal respect for and protection of the laws, or else forfeit citizenship if weapons are abused to commit a premeditated crime. If restitution is owed to crime victims, they should have that option of instituting life in prison labor as an alternative to execution.

☭proletarian☭;2059263 said:

The first part is to protect the militias the Fed has already assumed control of (see state militias and the national guard)

The second part is to protect the rights of the individual

Last edited:
Dewey System? No wonder I couldn't find anything. I was using the Congressional system and wondering why your shelves were so fucked up.

Now are ya gonna tell your representatives to push for the amendment or not?

My thoughts? My thoughts are you can't read worth a fuck, or are dumber'n a fucking brick.

What part about don't post political shit in this section don't you understand jack off?

My thoughts? My thoughts are you can't read worth a fuck, or are dumber'n a fucking brick.

What part about don't post political shit in this section don't you understand jack off?
Awesome!

PR also stands against 2nd amendment rights.

Not surprising.

Forum List

Back