Proposed move to end H-1B extensions may affect up to 400,000 Indians in US

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
For Indian information technology firms and tens of thousands of Indians in this country on H-1B visas, the New Year started on a sour note. The proposed new regulations that are reportedly being considered by the Department of Homeland Security are going to affect as many as 400,000 Indians that are currently in the United States on H-1B visa.
Proposed move to end H-1B extensions may affect up to 400,000 Indians in US

Good deal.

But but what about me wanting to take us back to 1800?

Last edited:
That means potentially up to 400,000 more jobs for Americans. That's a good thing.

Well those gov employees out of a job since trump do need work.
Agreed. Bout damn time they went back into the private sector!

You mean like the EPA scientists, just as good to have a failed banker in charge.
EPA: Banking 'bulldog' now top Pruitt adviser
I mean exactly that :thup:

The more clueless they are about the agency, the better they are, after all , they are merely puppets that we pay big bucks to.

That means potentially up to 400,000 more jobs for Americans. That's a good thing.

You mean like the EPA scientists, just as good to have a failed banker in charge.

Why not just close the EPA, Hud, Education, all the offices. I mean Tillerson can run the state dept alone. Haley has a mouth, she needs no help at the UN, lets drop out of the UN and Haley can get laid off. It would be nice to not have to listen to her mouth.

Why not just close the EPA, Hud, Education, all the offices. I mean Tillerson can run the state dept alone. Haley has a mouth, she needs no help at the UN, lets drop out of the UN and Haley can get laid off. It would be nice to not have to listen to her mouth.
See, now you are losing me.. too much of a RWNJ for my tastes. You need to calm it down! :laugh2:

See, now you are losing me.. too much of a RWNJ for my tastes. You need to calm it down! :laugh2:

We do not need heads of the depts. that are defunct , they are merely puppets.

Forum List

Back