Prophetic warning hmmmm

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Then we have mentioned in the video of grand mother who called the cops on her grand son whi was going to shoot kids at a school.

The mass shootings, what is causing it, tv, one parent , maybe both parents are gone at work it takes two jobs to keep things going, could it be the meds these kids are being put on for behavior , or depression, could it be the food we eat, the water we drink............ the causes could be massive and to nail it down it or would be a task that's going to take decades to figure out if ever.

The View those bitches need slapped and the lady is right they make fun and poke sounds like a few of these assholes on here. :iyfyus.jpg:

IF I WERE THE DEVIL THEN I'D
upload_2018-2-17_19-34-24.png

upload_2018-2-17_19-35-22.png

upload_2018-2-17_19-36-13.png

upload_2018-2-17_19-37-32.png

There's fucked-up people all over, we can't lock them all up on suspicion.
The obvious solution is to restrict access to GUNS.
Australia did it, and they haven't had a mass shooting in 20-plus years.
From WikiP:
A person who possesses or uses a firearm must have a firearm licence. Licence holders must demonstrate a "genuine reason" for holding a firearm licence[1] and must not be a "prohibited person". All firearms in Australia must be registered by serial number to the owner, who also holds a firearms licence.
The 'genuine reason' caveat is pretty reasonable, critter control, gun club affilliation, and other things.

All the bleating about 'responsible gun owners' is hypocritical: any 'responsible' gun nut can't argue against registration, of guns and owners.
Law-abiding folk must register their cars, and get a license to drive them. How is this different to guns?

Heavy penalties against unregistered owners and guns, and a government buy-back scheme would soon enough make it very hard for these disturbed kids to get a gun.

To argue that they could just drive a truck into a crowd is fatuous weasel words. The glamor and power of a gun is what fascinates these nuts, as it does the entire gun culture.

Time to grow up, America!

There's fucked-up people all over, we can't lock them all up on suspicion.
The obvious solution is to restrict access to GUNS.
Australia did it, and they haven't had a mass shooting in 20-plus years.
From WikiP:
A person who possesses or uses a firearm must have a firearm licence. Licence holders must demonstrate a "genuine reason" for holding a firearm licence[1] and must not be a "prohibited person". All firearms in Australia must be registered by serial number to the owner, who also holds a firearms licence.
The 'genuine reason' caveat is pretty reasonable, critter control, gun club affilliation, and other things.

All the bleating about 'responsible gun owners' is hypocritical: any 'responsible' gun nut can't argue against registration, of guns and owners.
Law-abiding folk must register their cars, and get a license to drive them. How is this different to guns?

Heavy penalties against unregistered owners and guns, and a government buy-back scheme would soon enough make it very hard for these disturbed kids to get a gun.

To argue that they could just drive a truck into a crowd is fatuous weasel words. The glamor and power of a gun is what fascinates these nuts, as it does the entire gun culture.

Time to grow up, America!

And what about New Zealand? Their gun laws are not as strict as Australia and still have had 20 years without a mass shooting

http://www.ic-wish.org/WiSH Fact Sheet Mass shootings in Australia and New Zealand.pdf

Gun law differences
• In reaction to the Port Arthur shooting, Australia
banned semi-automatic rifles and shotguns,
and pump-action shotguns. • New Zealand still allows these types of firearms
for the purposes of hunting and target shooting. • In Australia, all firearms must be registered.
New Zealand does not require registration of all
firearms. • Despite their different gun laws, both countries
have experienced comparable periods of time
with no mass shootings.

• Banned
And to think the screen shots up on the post are all taking place right this minute and zombies don't even see it, know it nor believe it.

Didn't Paul Harvey say this in the sixties??? 'If I were the devil"? Smart man:thup:

Yes and he's the one talking those lines in the video. you must not have watched it . :iyfyus.jpg:

yeah ya caught me dammit. :tongue:

But seriously.....I've heard this piece before & thought how uncanny & relevant to todays world.

btw......my father faithfully listened to Paul Harvey and insisted on silence during his radio show.

Forum List

Back