Prop gun fired by Alex Baldwin on movie set loaded with ‘a live single round’, says Hollywood union

Doesn't stop people from going to jail everywhere else in the country. The double standards being used to protect Hollywood is rather sickening. Baldwin pointed the gun, Baldwin pulled the trigger, Baldwin is responsible. End of story.
Why bother with an investigation when nutcases on the internet know the facts?

of course.

You, on the other hand, seem to believe that the only characterization of what occurred can be "murder".

That's stupid and ignorant...
It was one of many possibilities I covered. You liberals attribute false statements that people never made and then feel you have done something by “defeating” it.

Wow, I really hope you're not a gun owner.
I own over 40 of them, and regularly carry.

None of them are loaded non-lethal rounds.

But here's the thing, Zippy: We're not talking about a gun in someone's house. We're talking about a gun which is being handled within a controlled environment. We're talking about a gun which a property master is charged with rendering non-lethal. Clearly, that wasn't done.

But it doesn't make it murder...

Regardless, there is no way a competent propmaster would allow a live round anywhere near a movie set. Local 44 is a pretty damned good group, so I am really curious how this is going to turn.

I'm trying to figure out why Local 44 is running its mouth, considering the propmaster for "Rust" isn't a member of Local 44.

I also find it interesting that Local 44, which has not been in any position to examine the gun, has been able to conclude that it contained a live round...

Doesn't stop people from going to jail everywhere else in the country. The double standards being used to protect Hollywood is rather sickening. Baldwin pointed the gun, Baldwin pulled the trigger, Baldwin is responsible. End of story.

I'm sure it is the end of the story in that manic little idiotin' mind of yours...

But it's not...

Baldwin.jpg

Only if idiots like you promote a two tiered justice system. Some actor cries and you dirtbags get all wobbly kneed and demand no accountability. How sad.

Oh, fuck off you sniveling bitch.

Anyone who insists this is "murder" is nothing more than a partisan little fuck who wants to see Baldwin made an example of.

I don't even like the fuckin' guy, but I'm smart enough to know it's not murder.

Not a single dipshit insisting it's murder has been able to make a case for murder. Not one.

Why?

Because it's not murder, that's why...

Oh, fuck off you sniveling bitch.

Anyone who insists this is "murder" is nothing more than a partisan little fuck who wants to see Baldwin made an example of.

I don't even like the fuckin' guy, but I'm smart enough to know it's not murder.

Not a single dipshit insisting it's murder has been able to make a case for murder. Not one.

Why?

Because it's not murder, that's why...
Negligent homicide is only slightly less egregious than murder

Baldwin pointed the gun, Baldwin pulled the trigger, Baldwin is responsible. End of story.

I wonder what his training is in rendering a round inert. See, because most actors rely on a property master for stuff like that. That's why that person is the property master. He's responsible for every prop used in a movie, and is responsible for ensuring that each functions the way it was intended.

Last time I checked, Baldwin wasn't the property master...

Forum List

Back