Proof That RW'ers Want "Big Gubmint" Making End Of Life Decisions Instead Of Family

DaGoose

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2010
Illinois
The article says it all. The GOP controlled Texas Legislature decided that politicians, not family should be making end of life decisions.

So anyone who says that the GOP is the party of small, less intrusive government is full of shit.

Her husband, Erick Munoz, says a doctor told him she's brain dead, but John Peter Smith Hospital is refusing to allow him to take her off of life support. The hospital says Texas law prohibits it from following a family directive when a pregnancy is involved....

"It's our decision that we didn't want to live in that condition," he said

"We are following the law of the state of Texas," Labbe said. "This is not a difficult decision for us. We are following the law."

"This patient is neither terminally nor irreversibly ill," said Dr. Robert Fine, clinical director of the office of clinical ethics and palliative care for Baylor Health Care System. "Under Texas law, this patient is legally dead."

Pregnant, Brain-Dead Woman Kept on Life Support - ABC News

And this is the difference between conservatives and CINOs. The government has no place being involved in this matter.

Yeah liberals want to kill off that unborn baby. There are two humans involved in this case, but this is too deep for mental midgets.

So a man can beat his pregnant wife/girlfriend into a coma to get rid of his unborn kid....and liberals would support it.

Yeah liberals want to kill off that unborn baby. There are two humans involved in this case, but this is too deep for mental midgets.

So a man can beat his pregnant wife/girlfriend into a coma to get rid of his unborn kid....and liberals would support it.

And unless you're God, the woman or her doctor you have no say in the matter.

How sad that some people want to FORCE others to live up to their morals. I mean, if you were TRULY concerned about a woman and her doctor's decision to terminate her pregnancy then you should offer to adopt that child. Otherwise you should keep your morals to yourself and stop passing judgement on others.

If it is viable to save an unborn human, it is criminal to kill it off by turning off the life support.

But of course, scum like you dream of a world where the GOV can turn off life support on humans outside the womb based "how much it will cost."

And unless you're God, the woman or her doctor you have no say in the matter.

How sad that some people want to FORCE others to live up to their morals. I mean, if you were TRULY concerned about a woman and her doctor's decision to terminate her pregnancy then you should offer to adopt that child. Otherwise you should keep your morals to yourself and stop passing judgement on others.

Wrong. It's not a left/right Dem/Rep thing......it's libertarian/authoritarian.

The Republicans and Democrat parties both are loaded with Nanny State Authoritarians that love telling people what to do, how to do it, when to do it, and where to do it. Voters need to elect freedom loving candidates.
:thup:

Last edited:
If it is viable to save an unborn human, it is criminal to kill it off by turning off the life support.

But of course, scum like you dream of a world where the GOV can turn off life support on humans outside the womb based "how much it will cost."

And again, my friend......

Unless you're God, the woman or her doctor you have no say in the matter. PERIOD.

Wrong. It's not a left/right Dem/Rep thing......it's libertarian/authoritarian.

The Republicans and Democrat parties both are loaded with Nanny State Authoritarians that love telling people what to do, how to do it, when to do it, and where to do it. Voters need to elect freedom loving candidates.
:thup:

I really can't take issue with your post. Pretty good, actually.

But 1776 will throw a hissy fit if he can't get "Big Gubmint" to enforce upon people his authoritarian and moral beliefs instead of letting the family make the decision. When he or anyone wants "Big Gubmint" making these decisions instead of family then we have a truly scary scenario indeed.

Don't worry...God will deal with you in the future.

Unless you're God, the woman or her doctor you have no say in the matter. PERIOD.

The article says it all. The GOP controlled Texas Legislature decided that politicians, not family should be making end of life decisions.

So anyone who says that the GOP is the party of small, less intrusive government is full of shit.

Her husband, Erick Munoz, says a doctor told him she's brain dead, but John Peter Smith Hospital is refusing to allow him to take her off of life support. The hospital says Texas law prohibits it from following a family directive when a pregnancy is involved....

"It's our decision that we didn't want to live in that condition," he said

"We are following the law of the state of Texas," Labbe said. "This is not a difficult decision for us. We are following the law."

"This patient is neither terminally nor irreversibly ill," said Dr. Robert Fine, clinical director of the office of clinical ethics and palliative care for Baylor Health Care System. "Under Texas law, this patient is legally dead."

Pregnant, Brain-Dead Woman Kept on Life Support - ABC News

Yeah WE righties SIDE WITH LIFE, and the preservation of it...and you're correct...who's decision is it but those whom have to make it? That is between them and GOD. They will answer for the decision, right or wrong when they shed their mortal coil, won't they?

So Gubmint SHOULD keep their noses out of it on ALL sides.

CINOs want to kill the baby as well.

that is the difference.

leftards and RINOs or CINOs or whatever scum do not care about the baby in utero.

it is a cluster of cells for them and they would kill the baby out of convenience in a blink of an eye

Unless you're God, the woman or her doctor you have no say in the matter. PERIOD.[/SIZE]

Yes, we do.

deal with it.

PERIOD :D

"God will get you"? Is that what you're saying to me? :eusa_eh:

I wish that people who claim to be Christians would try and understand what true Christianity is. They use abortion as some sort of "litmus test" and put words in Jesus's mouth that he never said.

For example....please give this old Baptist Sunday School Teacher one direct New Testament quote where Jesus condemned abortion. I'll save you the trouble. He never once spoke of the issue, did He?

I wish that people who claim to be Christians would try and understand what true Christianity is. They use abortion as some sort of "litmus test" and put words in Jesus's mouth that he never said.

For example....please give this old Baptist Sunday School Teacher one direct New Testament quote where Jesus condemned abortion. I'll save you the trouble. He never once spoke of the issue, did He?

It IS litmus test.

you are either an advocate for a murder or you are not.

you are and advocate for a murder. we get it.

Unless you're God, the woman or her doctor you have no say in the matter. PERIOD.[/SIZE]

Yes, we do.

deal with it.

PERIOD :D

No, you don't. And anyone who wants to try and force their moral beliefs on me and/or my family will find they have plenty to deal with...period!!

It IS litmus test.

you are either an advocate for a murder or you are not.

you are and advocate for a murder. we get it.

And either you are in favor of "Big Gubmint" interfering in the private lives of citizens or you're not.

And you are in favor of it. We get it.

Forum List

Back