Proof that Hillary is guilty of a FEDERAL CRIME...

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
I wonder if the FBI and DOJ will issue another "Stay Out of Jail Free" card. What a sleazy bitch we have in Hillary.

this "proof" bullshit has been proven bullshit ever since the Obama birth certificate conspiracy ..

bullshit proof .. 0

facts .... 100

see how that works ?

this "proof" bullshit has been proven bullshit ever since the Obama birth certificate conspiracy ..

bullshit proof .. 0

facts .... 100

see how that works ?

Asserting things is not how it works...

bullshit proof .. 0

facts .... 100

see how that works ?
how much did you just get paid for posting that?
just curious.
I wonder if you could be considered in violation of election laws by trying to sway an election for pay.
Gonna need more prisons.

When Hillary gets impeached, we get the idiot Kaine. Does that make anyone sleep well?

WTF is wrong with this country that the most corrupt person to ever run for any public office has a chance of becoming president?

It may be time to dissolve this failed union and start over. We are being run by the corrupt media, the corrupt DC establishment, and the international cabal of criminals-------------and most of our people are too ignorant to even understand what's happening.

When Hillary gets impeached, we get the idiot Kaine. Does that make anyone sleep well?

WTF is wrong with this country that the most corrupt person to ever run for any public office has a chance of becoming president?

It may be time to dissolve this failed union and start over. We are being run by the corrupt media, the corrupt DC establishment, and the international cabal of criminals-------------and most of our people are too ignorant to even understand what's happening.
and the only person running that does not owe a debt to the media, or DC or foreign leaders is Donald Trump.

She forgot to return a library book when she was in the 7th grade. It's on all the websites you've never heard of. What a horrible criminal. The fines for not returning that book amount to 50 gazillion. Put her in the gallows for it.

She forgot to return a library book when she was in the 7th grade. It's on all the websites you've never heard of. What a horrible criminal. The fines for not returning that book amount to 50 gazillion. Put her in the gallows for it.

Some people just have an unlimited ability to deflect.

for a library book? I think we can let that slide,
Her real crimes however should have her swinging from a rope. I dont think any real U.S citizen with even a shred of decency can argue that.

Her real crimes however should have her swinging from a rope. I dont think any real U.S citizen with even a shred of decency can argue that.

What REAL crimes? There's no evidence, no witnesses, and no crimes.

Your side has spent $100 million over the past 25 years making up crimes the Clintons supposedly committed, and then having them investigated.

No one has been more thoroughly vetted than the Clintons and you've got nothing.

Hillary Clinton has never been indicted, tried or convicted, but in a land where you're supposed to be innocent until proven guilty, she's guilty with no proof.

Your side has spent $100 million over the past 25 years making up crimes the Clintons supposedly committed, and then having them investigated.

No one has been more thoroughly vetted than the Clintons and you've got nothing.

Hillary Clinton has never been indicted, tried or convicted, but in a land where you're supposed to be innocent until proven guilty, she's guilty with no proof.

Reading comprehension fail...

according to the FBI agents that put the case against her for the security leaks, there was more than enough evidence, they were actually pissed off that the everything was dropped because of orders from the current administration.
So yes, there is more than enough.
Did you not see the video of her campaign talking about getting the illegals to vote? or training people to start fights at the Trump rallies? Both federal crimes, both tampering with an election. The fights could be considered inciting a riot.
I just put enough FACTs in front of you to justify her criminal ass be in a federal prison along with a good deal of other people that assisted her along the way.

but hey, Free shit, so you all are ok with selling the country to the highest bidder.
or is it really because Donald Trump said something sexist a decade ago. (I doubt it) had it been hillary that said it, there would be no mention of it, you all would protect her with excuses. Before you claim you wouldn't, why haven't we heard more about her statement that blacks are natural born predators that we need to get a handle on?

Forum List

Back