Proof our government has been overthrown

Wilson never wrote or spoke the first two sentences.

The quote is twisted from a campaign speech to make him look like he had responsible for the Act and regretted it.

The poster above does not vet his sources.

He can be disregarded.

Not surprisingly, Jake is a first responder to an attack on progressives
I am a first responder to misquoted material, and I would defend you as well, as you know. :)

Jake's resume:

Columbia University Thesis: Saul Alinsky, My Hero
Media Director, CPUSA
Agitprop, Media Matter, successfully infiltrated a number of Message Boards posing as a Moderate Republican and calling others "Reactionaries! and sometimes "Reactionaries!!"

Last edited:
YOU are the one who made the misquote and then tried to say in effect "Oh, that's OK, let's go on."

Nope, it is not OK.

You correct me for pointing out you fucked up a quote, and until you admit that and that it was serious, I am not go let go of you.

Too bad because I am letting go of you.
Gotta own your mistakes.

I do not gotta own anything because I am not convinced it is a mistake. That quote has been in my files for over 15 years and I am not so sure that it is bogus and I am not sure that history hasn't been re-written here.

Now as to what your are doing; this tread is about whether our government was overthrown or not, not whether Wilson said what I quoted or not. However, you will not let go of the Wilson quote, not because you are truely offended by it, but because you want to keep people from focusing the main contention of this thread. In other words, you are not discussing in good faith and instead, are playing the role of spoiler. This being the case, I am letting go of you and letting go of this tread.

Have a nice day.

citizenal, the first two sentences are an add on. Wilson never said them, because they cannot be found in his speeches or his writings.

I am discussing in good faith, and you are not. You are defending your error, which is not only historical but also one of wounded ego.

You are wrong. Get over it.

citizenal, the first two sentences are an add on. Wilson never said them, because they cannot be found in his speeches or his writings.

I am discussing in good faith, and you are not. You are defending your error, which is not only historical but also one of wounded ego.

You are wrong. Get over it.
That's too funny Fakey...you critiquing anyone's post when you scream daily on this forum about something that does not exist...but as Frank posted, you must do your job as a DNC hack.

It was the framers of our Constitution that met agreeing not to say one word about their work on the new Constitution, it was done in secrecy.
The delegates were sent to Philadelphia to revise the Articles of Confederation not to create a new Constitution, but they violated the mission and created a new government.
The United States is both a republic and a democracy, and in fact over the years has grown more democratic.
The opening words of the Constitution, "We the people...."

So what's your point? That the Founders overthrew the government we had and the Banksters did the same thing, which makes it okay. However, there is a huge difference! The Founders overthrew our government so Americans would be a free people. The Banksters overthrew our government to enslave us. Kapish?
How many times has the government been accused of being overthrown? The first bank bill in passed in 1791 was perhaps the first overthrow.. Some day an overthrow might happen. Have you found a valid source for the quote yet?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back