Proof of my theory

Kristian

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2016
How can a long way from person to know when I eat food? Completely impossible things he do. And he cannot change place with me a long way from person. Eating through me are not real chance to change place even he can eat from long away my food. He only destroys my strength to fight or it is made up of God with eating through?? Even that is happen to me from long away. American trick to eating through. He taken from my American like but in eating through instead for my politicial in USA. Far away cannot fight me even he can eating through last eleven years. He fights with impossible. :eusa_naughty:

• Banned
Completely forbidden things that happen to me but they can not change places so I mean by my far from geeks who constantly want to change places but so fast, they are not.

How can a long way from person to know when I eat food? Completely impossible things he do. And he cannot change place with me a long way from person. Eating through me are not real chance to change place even he can eat from long away my food. He only destroys my strength to fight or it is made up of God with eating through?? Even that is happen to me from long away. American trick to eating through. He taken from my American like but in eating through instead for my politicial in USA. Far away cannot fight me even he can eating through last eleven years. He fights with impossible. :eusa_naughty:

63481740.jpg

• Banned

63481740.jpg

My voices in my life how is disagree by Jesus or is that shithole a Lord?? :ahole-1:

I say he is a little bonny when he cannot far from. He can also no fights far from.

Little Swedish. Then English, in forum. I can from google translate ...

Forum List

Back