Proof Liberals are idiots

miami_thomas

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2011
I have worked in health insurance for 15 years. Now liberals are saying that for 15 years health insurance did not know it could save money by offering free preventive care. Wow thank god for the liberals because without them we would keep losing money. But we are not dumb. We tried this and even funded a study. In fact there have been many studies on this. This is a perfect example of why liberals just don’t get it.
You see it sounds good that if you provide preventive services for free then less people will get sick. In academia it makes perfect sense only humans are anything but perfect. The truth is the ones that took preventive measures still did so only now for free. Even if they did not need them the still did them because they were free. So the usual responsible individuals that acted safe and took preventive seriously still did so just more so since it all was free. But guess what the careless people that are usually the ones that get sick still got sick. Cost wise it was a disaster.
But now the liberals are coming and telling us they are going to help us save money by forcing us to provide preventive services for free. Yes, they say it is going to pay for itself. It is genius we health insurance people that are in the business to make money are just really dumb. We could not figure out that preventing someone from getting sick with something that would cost hundreds of thousands of dollars would save us money. We already knew this but no matter how many free preventive life saving measures you provide the irresponsible will still be irresponsible. In the end, it will cost more and it will raise everybody’s rates. The problem with health care in America is not that it is bad. It is that it is so good that everybody uses it so much that it increases the price. The more people get things done the higher the price. The more free stuff we offer the higher those prices will go up.

Liberals know exactly what they are doing. They purposely want to raise the cost of health care in this country, to the point that it becomes unsustainable. Then, the people will come crawling to the government for that State Health Care system the progressives want so bad.

Make health insurance companies not-for-profit. Limit executive pay and bonuses.That would bring down costs and make it affordable for everyone.
What's the point in having the best health care system in the world if nobody can afford it. I guess that's a moot point since we don't have the best health care system. I think its ranked 17th or something.

Make health insurance companies not-for-profit. Limit executive pay and bonuses.That would bring down costs and make it affordable for everyone.
What's the point in having the best health care system in the world if nobody can afford it. I guess that's a moot point since we don't have the best health care system. I think its ranked 17th or something.

Yeah, because our not-for-profit government is so cheap and efficient. :cuckoo:

You clearly know jack-shit about bureaucracies if you think it's profit motives in insurance companies that make health care expensive.

As for "ranked 17th", if you're not going to bother doing the homework, dumbass, don't bother shooting off your mouth. Citing studies that were debunked years ago will NOT impress people.

Tell us, if you were diagnosed with cancer - something really virulent and nasty - and you could go anywhere in the world to have it treated, where would YOU choose to go?

I actually work for a not-for-profit health insurance company. They do exist in case you did not know. Even for profit companies make only about a 3 to 5 percent profit. I think the max I have seen was a 7% profit. The thing that drives up rates are two fold. One everybody in America runs to see the doctor even for just a cold or sore muscle. The more people go to the doctor the higher the price. Second is free health care. When people go to the doctor and don't pay that money is shifted to the cost of care to make up the losses. Also Medicare reimbursement rates are below the cost of doing business so hospitals shift those costs to private health care. Look up "Medicare Cost Shifting" to find out more details about that. Stop blindly believing the government. I don’t know when everyone started trusting everything the government tells them. They will tell you anything to take more of you freedoms away.

Last edited:

It's ranked 37th.... why? Not because of healthcare, but because of obesity, drugs, alcohol, and generally crap lifestyles.

How intelligent do you think it is to form opinions when you clearly have no idea of the actual issues behind the statistics?

What an ass.

It's ranked 37th.... why? Not because of healthcare, but because of obesity, drugs, alcohol, and generally crap lifestyles.

How intelligent do you think it is to form opinions when you clearly have no idea of the actual issues behind the statistics?

What an ass.

The main reason it's 37th is because the long-outdated and debunked study the troll is using ranked healthcare systems according to how socialized they are, on the assumption that socialization was a desirable quality.

It's not even worth trying to talk to ignorant, gullible drones like that.

Yeah, because our not-for-profit government is so cheap and efficient. :cuckoo:

You clearly know jack-shit about bureaucracies if you think it's profit motives in insurance companies that make health care expensive.

As for "ranked 17th", if you're not going to bother doing the homework, dumbass, don't bother shooting off your mouth. Citing studies that were debunked years ago will NOT impress people.

Tell us, if you were diagnosed with cancer - something really virulent and nasty - and you could go anywhere in the world to have it treated, where would YOU choose to go?

The govt is not for profit, but the ones who make the profits from the govt are corporations.

Forum List

Back