Promises made....Promises.......(oh, never mind...)

• Banned
Someone in the WH must have smacked the orange demagogue in back of his fat head....

Trump: 'I am proud to shut down the government for border security'
This is confusing--why are you putting up an article from a week ago?
You got me worried there for a minute.
Right now, last I heard was the Pres has said "We'll see."

I don't know why you're confused......All I'm alluding to is that the moron-in-chief makes ridiculous "promises" that others have to counter with reality.

Trump was going to shut down the government if he didn;t get money for the wasll

He is NOT going to get that money......and

his threat was an empty one.

• Banned
McConnell has just basically stated, "....never mind the tantrum that the orange baby had at the WH......government will not shut down.....:hopefully by February, Trump will stop demanding his stupid wall demands...."

Someone in the WH must have smacked the orange demagogue in back of his fat head....

Trump: 'I am proud to shut down the government for border security'
This is confusing--why are you putting up an article from a week ago?
You got me worried there for a minute.
Right now, last I heard was the Pres has said "We'll see."

I don't know why you're confused......All I'm alluding to is that the moron-in-chief makes ridiculous "promises" that others have to counter with reality.

Trump was going to shut down the government if he didn;t get money for the wasll

He is NOT going to get that money......and

his threat was an empty one.
I wouldn't put money on it, to be honest. He is saying "We'll see." Just because Sarah Sanders is touting the administration's line doesn't mean anything, as you know. He has run over the top of them plenty of times before. He's open to all persuasion, if you ask me. Whoever brings him the best deal or the biggest threat wins.

• Banned
I wouldn't put money on it, to be honest. He is saying "We'll see." Just because Sarah Sanders is touting the administration's line doesn't mean anything, as you know. He has run over the top of them plenty of times before. He's open to all persuasion, if you ask me. Whoever brings him the best deal or the biggest threat wins.

No way, OldLady.....

Trump is taking off to Mar-a-Lago for more than 2 weeks' "vacation".....

envision the picture of him playing golf while many government workers (including his security detail) are not getting a paycheck.

If Republicans didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.
Maybe if trump wants a wall so badly he can get it from his rip off charity that he used for his personal check book??/ Oh that's right ,they took that away from the crook

If Republicans didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.
Maybe if trump wants a wall so badly he can get it from his rip off charity that he used for his personal check book??/ Oh that's right ,they took that away from the crook
Nat these folks don't get it and probably never will They went to bed with a vile snake trump, ,and think he won't bite

What is it with the crazy angry left? I think the only promise Barry Hussein kept in his first two years was....wait a minute...I can't remember.

Forum List

Back