Prominent Russian journalist Latynina leaves country after threats

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
does it mean that Rightish Kremlin tower (FSB, siloviki, army, middle class etc.) lost to the imperial one - RPC, Kadyrovtsy, Oligarchs non-Orthodox mostly ? Does it mean that FSB so much weaker than Muslim Kadyrovtsy?

Kadyrovtsy - Wikipedia
Silovik - Wikipedia
"
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Prominent Russian political commentator and writer Yulia Latynina has left Russia fearing for her life, she told a Moscow radio station.

Latynina’s car was set on fire at the beginning of September, weeks after unidentified assailants sprayed a poisonous substance on her house outside Moscow and the car.

“I‘m quite scared ... I‘m terrified that the people who did it were prepared for fatalities,” Latynina said of the arson.

Latynina, who works as a columnist at the Novaya Gazeta newspaper, has been critical of the Kremlin’s policy in the Chechnya republic in the Caucasus, as well as the local authorities.
"Prominent Russian journalist leaves country after threats

does it mean that Rightish Kremlin tower (FSB, siloviki, army, middle class etc.) lost to the imperial one - RPC, Kadyrovtsy, Oligarchs non-Orthodox mostly ? Does it mean that FSB so much weaker than Muslim Kadyrovtsy?

Kadyrovtsy - Wikipedia
Silovik - Wikipedia
"
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Prominent Russian political commentator and writer Yulia Latynina has left Russia fearing for her life, she told a Moscow radio station.

Latynina’s car was set on fire at the beginning of September, weeks after unidentified assailants sprayed a poisonous substance on her house outside Moscow and the car.

“I‘m quite scared ... I‘m terrified that the people who did it were prepared for fatalities,” Latynina said of the arson.

Latynina, who works as a columnist at the Novaya Gazeta newspaper, has been critical of the Kremlin’s policy in the Chechnya republic in the Caucasus, as well as the local authorities.

All Russian 'journalists' are dirty liars and presstitutes.She lied twenty years and now 'flee'. Probably she wants to enjoy all benefits of western social systems?

Kadyrovtsy - Wikipedia
Silovik - Wikipedia
"

All Russian 'journalists' are dirty liars and presstitutes.She lied twenty years and now 'flee'. Probably she wants to enjoy all benefits of western social systems?

she is a Islam -hater, a leader for nationalists, Muscovite, and the Muslims forced her to leave, almost killed her.... and you happy with it?

Kadyrovtsy - Wikipedia
Silovik - Wikipedia
"

she is a Islam -hater, a leader for nationalists, Muscovite, and the Muslims forced her to leave, almost killed her.... and you happy with it?

I do not know her but I know her employer - Echo of Moscow - a lying bunch of globalist

Kadyrovtsy - Wikipedia
Silovik - Wikipedia
"

I do not know her but I know her employer - Echo of Moscow - a lying bunch of globalist

No, she works in many places, who owns Echo of Moscow?

Kadyrovtsy - Wikipedia
Silovik - Wikipedia
"

No, she works in many places, who owns Echo of Moscow?

All 'democratic' 'medias' is Russia are owned by Non-Russian liberal satanists.
And employ non-Russians only, so-called "Persons Democratic Nationality"

080b83f30e.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back