Project Veritas does it again, exposing left. This time attempts to stop Inauguration Ball

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Not surprising, just read the left loonery on this forum, childlike, middle school and throwing temper tantrums. Petulant little children

They aren't sore losers. They are communists and anarchists. They want a "war" thinking they will win. There is only one way to settle this. Give them the war they want.

Project Veritas Caught Bribing People to Riot at Inauguration

Counter-Sting Catches James O'Keefe Network
maxresdefault.jpg

People will be butthurt for a long time… The bitch lost

Conservative Group Caught Trying To Pay Liberals To Riot

January 10, 2017
Trump Inauguration Sting Operation: Conservative Group Caught Trying To Pay Liberals To Riot
Sarah Runge

A counter-sting operation by a progressive group caught James O’Keefe’s conservative organization, Project Veritas, attempting to pay liberals to wreak havoc during Trump’s inauguration. However, as Ryan Grim at The Huffington Post succinctly stated, in this latest sting operation, the stinger got stung.
Trump Inauguration Sting Operation: Conservative Group Caught Trying To Pay Liberals To Riot

What I'm seeing is a heavily edited video, with audio, where you can't see who is talking and only liberals SAYING it's project Veritas people pushing the violence.

Sorry but that looks like liberals trying to edit the video to twist the meaning.

Liberals have a long history of doing that, like editing George Zimmerman's 9-11 call to make him sound like a racist.

Until I see the UNEDITED video, I call this a fail.

What I'm seeing is a heavily edited video, with audio, where you can't see who is talking and only liberals SAYING it's project Veritas people pushing the violence.

Sorry but that looks like liberals trying to edit the video to twist the meaning.

Liberals have a long history of doing that, like editing George Zimmerman's 9-11 call to make him sound like a racist.

Until I see the UNEDITED video, I call this a fail.

Are you finding it hard to take that one of your fake news outfits got caught red handed....

We know this man was funded by the Trump Foundation, So Trump was trying to fund a counter rally at his own inauguration...

This screams the burning of the Reichstag by the NAZIs...

No chance the GOP is going to let this get investigated... Trump was funding this...

Forum List

Back