Prohibition

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I believe that alcohol is the most dangerous drug and should be banned. It is the heaviest drug in every respect: psychoactive effect, addiction, social consequences. In addition, according to the toxic effect, it is also one of the most powerful substances and leads to cirrhosis and dementia.

To defuse social tension, I consider it appropriate to consider the legalization of opiates and psychostimulants, which are not as dangerous as alcohol, do not make a person crazy, rapist, pig, maintain a sober mind and social responsibility and are not highly toxic.

Although in general, I consider the rejection of the use of any substances other than tea, tobacco and coffee to be the optimal way of life.

• Banned
Amendment 21 needs to be repealed. It is already doubtful: there were no cases of direct repeal of previously adopted laws either before or after that.

I believe that alcohol is the most dangerous drug and should be banned. It is the heaviest drug in every respect: psychoactive effect, addiction, social consequences. In addition, according to the toxic effect, it is also one of the most powerful substances and leads to cirrhosis and dementia.

To defuse social tension, I consider it appropriate to consider the legalization of opiates and psychostimulants, which are not as dangerous as alcohol, do not make a person crazy, rapist, pig, maintain a sober mind and social responsibility and are not highly toxic.

Although in general, I consider the rejection of the use of any substances other than tea, tobacco and coffee to be the optimal way of life.
Are you a fucking Mooslim? And have you seen Afghanistan lately? All the males are hooked on heroin, so that country is going nowhere.

Is beer ok?

• Banned
Are you a fucking Mooslim? And have you seen Afghanistan lately? All the males are hooked on heroin, so that country is going nowhere.

Is beer ok?
I don't think heroin is more dangerous than alcohol, especially when it's smoked. Heroin does not turn a person into a criminal and a pig, and does not destroy the liver, so heroin is better then alcohol.

americans love their booze. It's what the weekends and after work are for. Want people to work hard then give them something to look forward to lol ke a few ice cold ones after a day at the office.

• Banned
americans love their booze. It's what the weekends and after work are for. Want people to work hard then give them something to look forward to lol ke a few ice cold ones after a day at the office.
Coca-Cola is enough. It is better to work less and play sports.

You can add coca to Coca-Cola, as they did before, if they cannot do without psychoactive substances

Smoking KILLS
AND IT IS NASTY

By the way, this is just related. Coca-Cola owes much of its success to Prohibition, which was introduced in Atlanta in 1886. People then switched from inaccessible alcohol to affordable cola.

By the way, this is just related. Coca-Cola owes much of its success to Prohibition, which was introduced in Atlanta in 1886. People then switched from inaccessible alcohol to affordable cola.
Which originally contained traces of cocaine IIRC

Yes DUMBO

SECOND HAND SMOKE KILLS

No smoking kills. There were Cossacks, cavalry troops. They smoked, it remained in their songs. Look at their dances. Compare them to non-smokers.

By the way, the Indians were also very strong, warlike and athletic. They were excellent swimmers and the modern front crawl is their style, it is the fastest style.

No smoking kills. There were Cossacks, cavalry troops. They smoked, it remained in their songs. Look at their dances. Compare them to non-smokers.

By the way, the Indians were also very strong, warlike and athletic. They were excellent swimmers and the modern front crawl is their style, it is the fastest style.

Please stop LYING
LUNG CANCER KILLS

SMOKING IS PROHIBITED IN EVERY PUBLIC PLACE
Except for a few sleazy bars

Capisch?

Please stop LYING
LUNG CANCER KILLS

SMOKING IS PROHIBITED IN EVERY PUBLIC PLACE
Except for a few sleazy bars

Capisch?
I'm not lying, it's all true. Cowboys, Cossacks, Indians - they all smoked

I don't think heroin is more dangerous than alcohol, especially when it's smoked. Heroin does not turn a person into a criminal and a pig, and does not destroy the liver, so heroin is better then alcohol.
LOLOLOLOL

ARE YOU BRAIN DEAD?

Seriously

YOU SEEM INCAPABLE OF CONTRIBUTING
WORDS
TO THIS CONVERSATION
Fuck off moron. I tell it like it is, you're lying. No one but zombie jerks like you has seen any "harm" from smoking.

Forum List

Back