Prohibition along with lock downs?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Not only has the Australian government imprisoned it's law abiding citizens in their own homes, now they are limiting their alcohol?

WTH?

Residents are allowed to receive a ration of one of the following: six beers or pre-mixed drinks, one bottle of wine, or one 375ml bottle of spirits.

Excess alcohol is being confiscated until lockdown rules are lifted.

Residents can consult with a clinician if they think they need more than the allowed limit.

I reckon this is the new abynormal, until Australian has a revolution

I mean come on, messing with a persons alcohol is a recipe for disaster, especially when their own government is driving them to drink. Not even the average docile Australian will put up with this, or will they?

Not only has the Australian government imprisoned it's law abiding citizens in their own homes, now they are limiting their alcohol?

WTH?

Residents are allowed to receive a ration of one of the following: six beers or pre-mixed drinks, one bottle of wine, or one 375ml bottle of spirits.

Residents can consult with a clinician if they think they need more than the allowed limit.

I mean come on, messing with a persons alcohol is a recipe for disaster, especially when their own government is driving them to drink. Not even the average docile Australian will put up with this, or will they?

What's funny about this is that, here in Florida, anyway, employees of liquor stores were deemed "essential"...

"heee ya goin doc?...aww... fit as a fiddle heeyah...say...ya theenk yous can get my Victoria Bittah allotment raised? Right parched that's why!...thanks doc..."

Not gonna happen.

WTH?

NEVER give up your guns. Australians did in the 90s, and this is why Australia can do this to it's citizens.

Jill wanted joe do an Australian lockdown here. His mandate garbage was from fauci and Ron krain.

WTH?

1632518821769.png

Welcome to your new flag.

I guess the only thing that the Australians can do now to amuse themselves is to sit around the toilet watching the water drain in the unamerican counterclockwise direction.

Forum List

Back