Progressivism has reached the pinnacle of out of touch

The headline alone was dishonest. Of course that's to be expected. Why else do they have to put their own brand of crazy around a perfectly innocuous story? Can't rile the rubes otherwise.
The headline was spot-on. It just makes you uncomfortable, so you reject it. The left is made up of such idiotic, coddled, and bigoted people that they need to "explore" the MidWest in an attempt to "understand" real Americans.

You ever notice how these RWNJs don't post the actual, original story? They post their favorite crazy's particular spin on it.

Having made its name as a home for liberals and the blog posts of coastal elites, the recently renamed HuffPost is seeking to reinforce its new, less partisan image with a seven-week bus tour through Middle America to “listen and learn what it means to be American today,” the site will announce on Thursday.

Starting in September, a traveling party of rotating HuffPost staff members led by editor-in-chief Lydia Polgreen will visit more than 20 cities, eschewing the coasts for the likes of Fort Wayne, Indiana, Oxford, Mississippi and Odessa, Texas. At each city, the site will host events, roll out planned stories with local media outlets, send out reporters to write about the communities and collect stories from residents “in their own words.”

HuffPost goes out in search of Middle America
So you just reinforced the OP's story.

Lydia Polgreen, the liberal Lewis and Clark.

As a heterosexual leftist, I don't "promote" homosexuality - I just don't care that it exists because i matured past 7th grade.
See what I mean? The promotion of all things LBGT towards teenagers to indoctrinate them into the deviance. There is absolutely no reason in hell for Teen Magazine to write an article like this. Children receive sex education in school and anything not covered is the complete and total discretion of the parent to cover or not cover as they see fit.

And what is the editor's response to the criticism over the article? The pig takes a picture of himself in a homosexual act while making an obscene gesture. Classy. Real mature way to handle fair criticism. Typical left-wing LGBT Gaystapo.

Teen Vogue under fire after promoting sodomy among teens — editor slaps down criticism with this

Driving a two lane road and the guy passed us giving a two finger sign. Code for white privilege!

As a heterosexual leftist, I don't "promote" homosexuality - I just don't care that it exists because i matured past 7th grade.
See what I mean? The promotion of all things LBGT towards teenagers to indoctrinate them into the deviance. There is absolutely no reason in hell for Teen Magazine to write an article like this. Children receive sex education in school and anything not covered is the complete and total discretion of the parent to cover or not cover as they see fit.

And what is the editor's response to the criticism over the article? The pig takes a picture of himself in a homosexual act while making an obscene gesture. Classy. Real mature way to handle fair criticism. Typical left-wing LGBT Gaystapo.

Teen Vogue under fire after promoting sodomy among teens — editor slaps down criticism with this
Why do you dense crybabies see one article and assume the entire leftwing just agrees with this random author who doesn't even identify as being left? You whining about this only further promotes the article. You know that right?

These progressives are as sickening as the tea party. Both are comprised of warped ideology.

Why do you dense crybabies see one article and assume the entire leftwing just agrees with this random author who doesn't even identify as being left? You whining about this only further promotes the article. You know that right?
No matter how much you deny it, my friend, it is not just "one article". It is pervasive throughout society because that is the agenda of the left. Promote and "normalize" extreme sexual deviance.

The fact that it is in a mainstream publication and not some obscure, underground LGBT publication is evidence alone of what is going on. I'm sorry - but you denying your side is engaging in this repulsive behavior doesn't change the fact that it's happening.

If Teen Vogue sat down and wrote a mature article explaining to young people that various forms of sexuality exists and that deviant behavior such as cross-dressing exists in an attempt to educate their readers and maybe help prevent harassment or violence against those type of people, fine. I would have zero problem with that. When you promote sexual deviance, advocate for it, and attempt to normalize it, that's where rational, decent people are going to stand up and fight like hell. The left has launched an all-out war on a decent society. Maybe not you or others like you, but certainly enough on your side of the aisle that they have done significant damage to society.

These progressives are as sickening as the tea party. Both are comprised of warped ideology.
I have to ask out of sheer, morbid curiosity: what exactly did the Tea Party do that was so "sickening"? Don't give me some absurd left-wing line about "dirty water and dirty air" that has no basis in reality whatsoever. Give me real, actual examples.

the tea party represents those at the top. They are funded by the Koch brothers who i consider in the same league as Soros. They are anti labor and anti worker. Just as I don't agree with far left progressives I also don't agree with the far right. Both are a detriment to America.

the tea party represents those at the top. They are funded by the Koch brothers who i consider in the same league as Soros. They are anti labor and anti worker. Just as I don't agree with far left progressives I also don't agree with the far right. Both are a detriment to America.
And that is 100% fake news. The Tea Party was actually founded by Mark Meckler and some friends (I know - I've actually had meetings with Mark Meckler in person as well as conference calls with him). The Koch brothers had nothing to do with the creation (they did later support it financially - just like Tom Steyer supports Democrats financially).

What the Tea Party actually represents is constitutional government and liberty. Nothing less. Nothing more. They don't "represent those at the top" (quite the contrary - most of the people at the top deplore the Tea Party because those at the top want to maintain control).

Big City.jpg

I guess everyone missed the cosmic humor that most environmentalists are liberals and most liberals defend the urban centers they are from like the big city above all the while wholly missing that the very middle America they mock and put down as backward and regressive shown above represents the clean natural wholesome Earth that they say they really want to get back to. Funny, ain't it?

during the wisconsin protests the tea party showed up...and told my daughter who is a teacher that she is a leech. Then she was spat upon. Those people are not my fellow citizens and yes were funded by the kochs. Scumbuckets.

Forum List

Back