Progressive Propaganda: The Race Edition

Not to worry, tomorrow night Democrats will roll out Joe Kennedy and attempt to recapture some of that old lost Democrat party. Try to bring back that true womanizing and drunken drives (Chappaquiddick), running from a crime scene, you know all those things you love about Democrats.
Oh come on now. You can do better than that. :itsok:

Yeah, just wish Democrats could too.
You wish Democrats could give better petty insults? That's weird but okay.

Sure, run with that.
How? By carrying my monitor?
Hillary? Is that you?

The left has worked so hard to erase their long and unglued history of racism. They've worked just as long - but even harder - to take that ugly history and assign it to the right. Unfortunately for them though, it has already been well documented in history.

They need to keep as many people poor as possible and they chose minorities a long time ago, although they target anyone willing to let government take the lead role in their lives. They need them as part of their plan to radically alter America. Of course, that means lying about things. They took over education a long time ago and have spent decades teaching lies about their past.

27331591_10155900349497906_8482213466682585418_n.png

It's crazy how republicans today celebrate so vigorously that old, lost version of the Democrat party
The only thing the Dumbocrats have “lost” is the last ounces of sanity they had left.
Dumbocrats? Not familiar with that group.
Don't worry - no one else in America is either. You people have become so bat-shit crazy that you're completely unrecognizable to reasonable, rational people.

The left has worked so hard to erase their long and unglued history of racism. They've worked just as long - but even harder - to take that ugly history and assign it to the right. Unfortunately for them though, it has already been well documented in history.

They need to keep as many people poor as possible and they chose minorities a long time ago, although they target anyone willing to let government take the lead role in their lives. They need them as part of their plan to radically alter America. Of course, that means lying about things. They took over education a long time ago and have spent decades teaching lies about their past.

27331591_10155900349497906_8482213466682585418_n.png

Fake - Saul Alinsky: How to Create a Social State

It's crazy how republicans today celebrate so vigorously that old, lost version of the Democrat party
The only thing the Dumbocrats have “lost” is the last ounces of sanity they had left.
Don't worry - no one else in America is either. You people have become so bat-shit crazy that you're completely unrecognizable to reasonable, rational people.
^ irony

^ irony
I guess you could call it "irony". However, most people would call it just plain sad.

Any idea how you people became so extreme and deranged? I'm honestly curious what caused it. Did you guys just buy into communist propaganda or something?

^ irony
I guess you could call it "irony". However, most people would call it just plain sad.

Any idea how you people became so extreme and deranged? I'm honestly curious what caused it. Did you guys just buy into communist propaganda or something?
No that's just the American Taliban putting nonsense into your tiny, inbred brain. I can't imagine you're truly evil, but you sure did succumb to your crippling fears and embrace Nazism pretty quickly.

It’s so nice to see educated, informed Americans acknowledge actual history and advocate based on the reality of it. The Democrats survive on an uninformed electorate.
He discovered the Democrats had created and enforced Jim Crow and the Republican Party was behind the constitutional amendments that abolished slavery, granted equal protection to freed slaves and gave blacks the right to vote.
The left has a very long and very ugly history of racism that continues to this very day. Any African-American who “dares” to think for themselves is attacked with the most vile racist onslaught imaginable.

Civil rights pioneer wants blacks to join GOP, says Democrats ‘most afraid’ of ‘conservative blacks’

Many of us old people find it difficult to be angry with President Johnson, for he gave us Medicare.

So we think that he should be forgiven for his use of that racial epithet.

He was accustomed to using that word, so it just came naturally to him.

Today, of course, few people use it. As new generations come along, that word will become extinct.

IMHO, we should stop wasting time arguing about the past policies of the Democrats and Republicans.

This is 2018. Let's see how both parties seek to handle our Achilles heel (i.e., the changing population profile of the United States of America).

^ irony

“Communist” the century old shtick.

Oh and as for the OP LBJ was a racist and the southern democrats are hardly the left

Republicans can be proud that TODAY they are the party supporting the Confederacy and the KKK

IMHO, we should stop wasting time arguing about the past policies of the Democrats and Republicans.
You can't understand where you are if you don't know where you've been or how you got here. There is a reason that they teach history in schools and colleges - it's vital. If you don't study history, you are doomed to repeat it.

Allow someone on the left to speak and they will inevitably tell you what they really think...
“Just heard there’s an ICE checkpoint in hollywood, a few blocks from where I live,” she tweeted. “Everyone better give their housekeepers, nanies and landscapers a ride home tonight…”
When you are "important" Hollywood liberals, you realize that the only possible way an illegal alien would "invade" your air space is if they are serving you.

Movie star is getting bashed for warning illegal immigrants about ICE – but from the left

Forum List

Back